F12 prices | Page 5 | FerrariChat

F12 prices

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by bayareaferrari, Feb 25, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #101 Adamas, Jan 1, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2019
    I don't like red interiors, but your car looks so good that were I still in the market, I'd definitely consider it.

I remember icoburn's thread here when building it- beautiful spec.

Mike

Bundy likes this.
  2. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    Thanks, Mike. Congratulations on your pretty F12.

I think the Pelle Frau Carminio Red is honestly an improvement over the standard red & bordeaux leathers. I used Carminio again as an accent on the TM Pista.

Our 812 was pricier due to its TM spec, but this TM F12 is definitely much more than half the car at less than half the price. It would be nice to sell the F12 to someone who truly appreciates the spec and its position as one of the first 200 TM cars ever made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Adamas

Adamas F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 13, 2012
    Out of town
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Being that I already had a GT and a GS, I was going to spec an F12 in CdF of GF. I told my Ferrari dealer that if they would sell me a [high spec] Speciale Aperta, I'd also buy a high MSRP ( $460k +) F12. Also, they'd know 100% from my spec (grays, no shields, lots of CF) that I wasn't buying for resale/flip; I figured both cars at @ $900k +.

They never even called me back ...:rolleyes::rolleyes:o_Oo_O

I don't rank :oops::oops::oops:

Mike

4. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    That’s a bummer. I’m honestly surprised when I hear stories like this from friends in other areas of the country (e.g. West Coast, NE, Toronto). Ferrari of Atlanta has always treated us respectfully - even when we were new customers. It’s foolish & short-sighted of any dealer to alienate enthusiastic high-worth customers, especially now that we have new economic headwinds.

5. arkone

arkone Karting

Nov 20, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    Full Name:
    Mo

Anir, Your F12 is stunning. Sadly out of my budget, my 458 is great, but I want to add a FF or F12. If I somehow get my hands on another $100k or I sell some Ducatis, I'll be calling your dealership ASAP. I assume your 812 is speced similarly?

Bundy likes this.
  6. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    Thank you, arkone. Understand completely. The FF is becoming a tremendous bargain, and I honestly prefer it to the Lusso.

I just sold the last of my 3 Ducatis. After riding for 38 years, I decided to put motorcycles in the rear view for safety reasons. Still miss them.

There is a thread in this section on our 812 titled “2019 Tailor Made 812 SF in Blue Simond”. Lots of pics. It is actually the first TM car that we spec’d, and we have since done TM for a Pista. This F12 was spec’d by Ian Coburn when he did his Speciale back around 2014. I have my eyes on a tdf and it doesn’t make sense to me to own the F12, tdf, and 812.

7. arkone

arkone Karting

Nov 20, 2017
    Omaha, NE
    Full Name:
    Mo
    Tons of FFs around the $150-$200k, but F12 would be my preference, since I don't need back seats plus the FF is almost a foot longer if I recall the F12 length correctly.

I've toned down my riding on the streets since my GF is a nurse and she hates my motorcycles. You should have kept the bikes as art pieces! I have my old 899 track bike in my man cave and currently ride a 1199s, Scrambler Cafe Racer, and just ordered the Scrambler from the Venom movie, Hypermotard 950 SP, and a V4 R for the track. Scary to ride on the streets with drivers texting but track is another ballpark.

Found the 812 thread and congrats, stunning machine! Does the Blue give off grey accents in certain lighting, could be the tint on my monitor. I was thinking this F12 looked familiar, he has a TdF in a similar spec as well if I recall correctly.

Regarding the F12, TdF and the 812, the correct number of Ferraris one should own is X + 1, with X being how many you currently own. Same concept applies to bikes haha

When do you plan on replacing the 812?

8. Bundy

Bundy Formula 3

May 18, 2011
    Arizona & Kentucky
    Full Name:
    Anir
    HaHa! I like the X+1 concept! Stellar assortment of bikes! I sold a 959 Panigale, Diavel, and restored 1994 Monster.

Yes, lots of grey and black tones in Blu Simond. Pics are accurate but can't do it justice.

I don't want to go too off-topic on an F12 prices thread, so I'll finish by saying the 812 is a long-term keeper that I hope to leave to my children. Not a SE or LE but our first Tailor Made so very special to us.

9. somi talwar

somi talwar Rookie

Dec 22, 2018
    Full Name:
    somit talwar
    Just picked up an F12 on christmas day (pure coincidence)

2017 F12 with warranty till Dec 2020 - $289K Delivered

Not sure on the MSRP but here are the option set:

Adaptive Frontlight System AFS1
    Carbon Fibre Fog Lamp CEFL
    Front Grille with Chromed Edges CFG1
    Cruise Control CRS1
    Suspension Lifter ELEV
    Cavallino Stitched on Headrest EMPH
    Scuderia Ferrari Shields LOGO
    In/Out Elec Mirror+Homelink MIH2
    Parking Camera PAC1
    Sport Sill Cover PEXS
    Whote Rev Counter RPMW
    Sattellite Radio SATR
    Leather Parcel Shelf SHF3
    Carbon Fibre Stile Racing Seat SRSC
    Tyre Pressure Monitoring Kit TPM0

Working on adjusting the Racing Seat height before taking it out on a real drive.

LVP488 and Bundy like this.
  10. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    That’s fantastic for a 2017.

11. somi talwar

somi talwar Rookie

Dec 22, 2018
    Full Name:
    somit talwar
    Given the number of cars on the market right now, and the season, it was probably a reasonable deal. But, for the price and package, I believe that the F12 is an amazing bargain.

I will post some pictures over the weekend.

12. Reiziger

Reiziger Rookie

Aug 22, 2018
    Disneyland
    Pics are always appreciated here :)

One general question, I thought all newer F cars came with 7 year warranty... that should mean youre covered til 2024?

13. KenU

KenU Formula Junior

Oct 14, 2004
    Planet Earth
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Congrats! How many miles?

14. somi talwar

somi talwar Rookie

Dec 22, 2018
    Full Name:
    somit talwar
    2,8XX miles. Need to put some miles this weekend!

15. somi talwar

somi talwar Rookie

Dec 22, 2018
    Full Name:
    somit talwar

The maintenance is for 7 years. The warranty is for only 3! Definitely purchasing the extensions.

Reiziger likes this.
  16. MatNZ

MatNZ Karting

Jun 12, 2018
    Full Name:
    MatNZ
    Hi Mike

That is excellent and thank you so much!!!

Cheers

Paul

17. bobbyd

bobbyd Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2003
    Data point: local dealer just sold a 2015 F12 white/red interior 8K miles nicely equipped at $228K plus taxes. Manager a friend of mine, says they had very few calls on it over a 3 month span until ask price dropped into the low $230K range.

18. ewright

ewright Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 17, 2003
    Bobby: out of curiosity, did he happen to mention what color this particular F12 was?

19. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    I have to believe that at the newly depressed prices, the F12 is hands down the best automotive bargain. I don’t see another car providing this much for this little.

20. jackb111

jackb111 Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jack
    White with red interior? Yuck

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

21. jackb111

jackb111 Karting

Mar 13, 2016
    Santa Monica
    Full Name:
    Jack
    812 just saw a 7% price increase for 2019. That should make the F12 an even better deal.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

Bundy likes this.
  22. Solid State

Solid State F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 4, 2014
    Full Name:
    Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Agreed and at a high 8K miles as well. Prices on F12 will remain spec, mileage and condition specific with justifiable wide spans.

ewright likes this.
  23. tfazio

tfazio Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 20, 2004
    Michigan
    and 18 Superfast a better deal as well :)

24. bobbyd

bobbyd Formula Junior

Nov 17, 2003
    Think it's a shame when 8K miles on a 4 year old car is considered "high" miles. That's the problem with the V12's - overly mileage sensitive. Hell, if one doesn't drive it some what's the point?

Solid State likes this.
  25. dustman

dustman F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 12, 2007
    I drive my cars.
    Planning BigSur in the V10 this year.