F12 Advice | FerrariChat

F12 Advice

Discussion in 'F12/812' started by RDItalian, Dec 29, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RDItalian

RDItalian Rookie

Jun 17, 2019
    Nor. Cal - Sacramento
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    Recently sold my 911 (991 4s) and have been looking at F cars for a few months now. I’m not a track guy, and the wife prefers the more comfortable front engine cars...therefore I guess I have to settle for an f12. Truthfully, I love the f12, looks great, not quite as “flashy” as my wife would say.

Here’s my question. There seems to be good amount of cars out there and they have been available for a while. Most asking 220-230k range for a 14-16 with 3-8k miles. Seems like the market is soft, so what should be a realistic expectation to pay for one of these cars. I know msrp matters so figure high 300k to 400k msrp. Thanks for the help.

Thecadster likes this.
  2. Thecadster

Thecadster F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 27, 2017
    FWIW, over the summer, I traded my F12 into the dealer I bought it from, replacing with an 812. Since then, it seems like pricing have been remarkably stable. I think the F12 is an absolute automotive bargain. Good luck with the search. Always better to focus on the right car over the right price as $5-15,0000 one way way or the other is nominal on this type of purchase.

Caeruleus11 and RDItalian like this.
  3. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    After looking for months I can tell you there are some good ones and some that I wouldn't touch at any price. Make sure you lay eyes on the car or have someone you trust take a look. Fortunately for me I found one at my local dealer and they gave me a fair deal. For reference I was told that there is currently an end of the year incentive from Ferrari if you purchase the extended warranty you get an additional year included. Thats worth $5k or $6k.

Caeruleus11 likes this.
  4. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    #4 Gh21631, Dec 29, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2019
    Oh and Yellow Compass is selling a beautiful one here under the dealer ads for a great price. I would have bought that one if this one didnt pop up.

dustman likes this.