F1 : Gran Premio di San Marino 2005 | FerrariChat

F1 : Gran Premio di San Marino 2005

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Yquem, Mar 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    The Ferrari Club Modena section Maasmechelen here in Belgium organizes a trip to the Formula One race in April.

We leave thursday evening the 21st and will arrive in Modena friday morning. Friday is kind of a relax day with a visit to Maranello where you can visit the Galleria and do some shopping. From friday on saterday we stay in a hotel in Modena with free time in the evening to go for some drinks....
    Saterdaymorning we leave to San Marino to watch practicing and qualifications. From saterday on sunday we will stay at the camping on the circuit where a BBQ and everything will be prepared.
    Sunday is raceday / drive back in the evening, arrival in Belgium mondaymorning.

Total price : +/- 300 Euro
    Tickets, bus, hotel, meals etcetera included.

The Belgo-Italians who are organizing all this are looking to get some more people on their list.

Who is interested? Ambiance guaranteed....

Cordiali saluti,
    Joren REMANS

2. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Are you serious Joren?
    300,- Euros??????
    Unbelievable cheap incl. ALL????

3. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    http://www.comune.modena.it/associazioni/ferrclub/lettere.html
    http://www.ferrariclubmm.com/2005/

Yep, it's damn cheap. Actually for members it's €260. For non-members a couple of Euros extra no big deal. Membership for one year is €30 or something I believe... It's not an owner's club but more a "tifosi' club, official succursale of Ferrari Club Modena in Belgium. Those guys watch every race life in their clubhouse and are true Formula One redheads. Majority of them are Italo-Belgo...
    Everything is included in the 260 except your personal expenses at :D bars :D or shops.....

Joren

4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Joren,
    I realy thought you are kidding, sorry.
    This price is breathtaking, I`m speechless!
    300,- euros for the tickets, hotel, mealts, bus!!!!!
    Pfff...have to check it very fast. I`ll be back from Dallas/TX on tuesday 12. April. San Marino drive is a week later on Thursday 21. April!?
    Heidelberg should/must be on the way for you driving south the Autobahn. Maybe I could jump in here and don`t need to drive 300km in the wrong direction?
    Have to talk to Anja now....;)

5. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    That would be great!
    Go and spread the word my friend !

6. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Damn'! Although I received the club-letter some time ago, I almost completely forgot about all this with all the issues I dealt with lately.

I also thought that the limited seats on the trip would surely be completely booked by now? Or aren't they... yet?

Off course I'm also still intrested to visit Maranello and Imola, but I'll have to check if things will work out for me (work/family) first...
    Above that... I'll need to get hands on a tent for the circuit-camping part :rolleyes: And where will I leave my car in Maasmechelen? Is it safe to park behind the clubhouse for 3 days?

I'll look into it and contact the club as soon as possible...

7. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Some more details :

- Thursday evening 21/04 : Leaving at the club in Maasmechelen at around 08.00 PM
    - Friday morning 22/04 : Arrival at Hotel Lux in Modena around 11.00 AM. Small break and possibility to take a shower etc. In the afternoon we drive to Maranello where you have the possibility to do some shopping, visit the Galleria or have a look around...
    - Friday evening : Diner at Ristorante Vecchia in Modena
    - Saterday 23/04 : Departure to Autodromo Enzo & Dino Ferrari for the qualifications. As tradition goes with this club they organise a delicous barbeque on the camping of the circuit. That night we will sleep in tents.
    - Sunday 24/04 : BIG DAY. After probably another great victory of the Scuderia we will leave at around 06.00 PM.
    - Monday 25/04 : Arrival at Maasmechelen in the morning. Breakfast will be waiting at the clubhouse.

Price : € 260 for members. (Membership is € 26)
    Included : bustrip, hotel & diner friday-evening, BBQ saterday, tickets saterday / sunday.

Fact is that they need around 40 à 45 persons to get out of the costs.
    Today 27 people are registered. So come on guys, I think this might be a great opportunity to get the new Ferrari season started. Convince your ladies and come with us!

For further information get in touch with :
    Robert Kessen : 0032 - 477 - 75.65.87
    Enzo Perciante : 0032 - 476 - 53.89.60

Forza Ferrari,
    Joren REMANS

8. Welshman

Welshman Karting

Jan 27, 2004
    Worcestershire
    We're going but we're staying in Brisighella, arriving Friday evening, leaving Monday am. Hope you have a good trip!

9. Dino 208gt4

Dino 208gt4 F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    Who from the Fchatters is interested?
    I think this is a really nice oppertunity to have a great and fun weekend for very low money. Would be nice to join the trip with some Fchatters.................................

10. Dino 208gt4

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    @Joren.
    Did you allready discripe?

11. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Discripe? :D
    I don't know. Maybe?

12. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    You're right Roel. As far as I know only me and Fchatter Bertus are registered so far. I am sure we gonna have a very good time during that trip.
    Just the idea that we are going to Italy is..... priceless!!!!

13. Dino 208gt4

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    Sorry wrong word.
    I meant registered.

14. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    Damn... sounds very very interesting! It really does... have to check at work for the free days and think about the money... not that it is (to) much, but I also go to Brazil (in October this year) and a lot (I mean a lot) of money goes to that trip ;) ...

but it does sound soooo great!!!

have to think... one night!

15. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    About nice things you don't have to think too much.
    Follow your heart Waldo!

So.... that means you're coming with us???

Yes? Great!

You can sit next to Roel on the bus!! :D :D

16. Dino 208gt4

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    :D

17. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    haha... just have to ask free at my work on Monday! Then you'll hear it as soon as possible.
    And where do you have to register? ... and do you have to bring your own tents and stuff? Or do we (if I decide to go ;)) hear that later? ...

18. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    I was in Maasmechelen this sunday to see the Melbourne GP and Robert, the president of the Ferrari Fanclub, told me he would like to have closure by the end of the week.
    He has to know how many tickets for the GP he has to order and ...
    So stop doubting and enroll.
    It will be a great weekend!

For further information get in touch with :
    Robert Kessen : 0032 - 477 - 75.65.87
    Enzo Perciante : 0032 - 476 - 53.89.60

19. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    Wow, you were in Maasmechelen on sundaymorning? You die-hard! How were the eggs with bacon? :D
    I watched it from outside my lazy chair at home that morning... :)

And about the trip... I guess I'm joining in! :D I took some days off at the end of April.
    Only "problems" I'm still working on are finding a decent tent (I didn't use my little iglo-tent in about 8 (eight) years so I'll have to check in what shape it still is :rolleyes::)) and a ride to Maasmechelen (I don't like to leave my Alfa on the parking there for three days, but it won't be a problem to fix a taxi somewhere).

I'll probably give Robert or Enzo a call tomorow or wednesday.

It would be very nice to have some more F-Chatters present! So Guy, Waldo, Roel,... etc... C'MON AND JOIN!!! You will regret it when you're just sitting in front of your tv's that sunday, seeing Ferrari score a 1-2 underneath the warm Italian sun... thinking you could've been there!!!
    Also... think about the F430 Spider or maybe some proto sightings in Maranello and on the Fiorano test track on friday! Or the special items you can only get at the Ferrari shops like Warm-Up in Maranello! The Galleria!!!
    Besides, you can't leave me alone with those two crazy "Brusse-limbo's"!!! ;):D

Decide... quickly!!! :D

20. Dino 208gt4

Jun 24, 2003
    European Union
    Full Name:
    Roel
    mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................................ ;)

21. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    I asked and the answer was NO... because in that same week our company has a huge event in 'De Jaarbeurs' in Utrecht. A Telemarketing Event. And everybody is very busy for that. But I'll give it a last try tomorrow. I hope my boss turns around and let me go ;) ... on the trip, that is! ... :D

22. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Come on guys! Show us who the decision makers are in your environment!

Roel, Waldo, Alex, Guy make up your mind please and join us for some new Italian Extravaganza!

23. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    YEAH! I can go!! :D ... have the days off. So, how/where do I have to sign up?

24. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    GREAT NEWS WALDO !!!

Thanks for your PM, call Robert Kessen @ 0032 - 477 - 75.65.87. He's the president of the club and will give you all the necessary information you have to know! Go for the membership at the same time so you can have the member-price and all other benefits!

It's absolutely great to hear that you will join us man! I am really looking forward to it and you know what, I am sure Roel, Alex and Guy will join in now as well! And maybe Wolfgang if he doesn't stay in Turkey..... Who knows?

Okay guys, the ball is rolling, who is next!!

Joren

25. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    #25 Yquem, Mar 9, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017