F1 Bahrain | FerrariChat

F1 Bahrain

Discussion in 'F1' started by Stephen Ayers, Apr 1, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Stephen Ayers

Stephen Ayers Rookie

Jan 21, 2018
    Bay Area, Northern California
    Full Name:
    Stephen Ayers
    Hi— I’ll be in Dubai Saturday and thinking about staying another day and heading over to Bahrain for the F1 race. Has anyone attended this event before? Anything I should be concerned about traveling to Bahrain? Looks for any tips: best seat locations, hotels, etc. Thanks!

PS: I’ve never attended an F1 race!

2. ago car nut

ago car nut F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2008
    Madison Ohio
    Full Name:
    David A.
    Well you wont need ear plugs like the old glorious V10 days!

daytona355 likes this.
  3. Ferrari 308 GTB

Ferrari 308 GTB F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2015
    Tropical
    I have also never been to Bahrain F1 , don't think twice about it ,you will always remember the races you went to outside your home country.You might not get another easy opportunity again.

4. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    Best place to watch cars overtake is in T1. You're going to be pretty far from the cars anywhere on that track. Would try and get on the inside of T1 as likely able to wander around and watch some other corners on the Friday, such as turn 5-6-7 where the cars will look spectacular going through. I always liked the challenge of Turn 10 also.

5. ago car nut

ago car nut F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 29, 2008
    Madison Ohio
    Full Name:
    David A.
    +1 on watching from different parts of the track on Friday and Saturday. On race day much crowded!