F-Chat Ontario Meet #4. Wrap it up! | Page 8 | FerrariChat

F-Chat Ontario Meet #4. Wrap it up!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by asb9987, Oct 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RAISIN

RAISIN Karting

Sep 9, 2005
    Richmond Hill
    Full Name:
    BACK IN BLACK
    You guys look like you had a great time, too bad i could not come today. J great video....LOL

2. Newman

Newman F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner Professional Ferrari Technician

Dec 26, 2001
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Newman
    I had a fantastic time! That was a great run, we go to open them up a bit in a few places. It was a prefect day for it, thanks again arshad for organizing it.

P.

3. tbakowsky

tbakowsky F1 World Champ
    Consultant Professional Ferrari Technician

Sep 18, 2002
    The Cold North
    Full Name:
    Tom
    My ears and butt are still tingleing from the run..great time!

4. ClassicFerrari

ClassicFerrari F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 7, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Vasco
  5. mark-tifosi

mark-tifosi Rookie

Aug 30, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Mark F
    send me an e-mail and I will tell you

6. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Arshad,
    Great layout, great organization...looks like it was a great success. Tell the NSK guys it was a pleasure swapping stories and seeing some nice armour.

Ammz, great meeting you, about time, you looked just like I figured based on your comments....lol !! Peace, you can ride shot gun with me next time around.

Jason, i have nothing to say to you......you are the first person to ever leave me speachless. Well I have one thing to comment on. "I have never seen or heard a 355 like I have today, i was in total amazement of the way you handle that car. Enzo would have been proud

Gentlemen that all attended, it was a pleasure to meet some new faces, and a great pleasure to see the regulars and there ladies.

I wish everyone great health and happiness for the year ahead, 2005 was a great adventure with some great people, and great cars.

God bless everyone !!

Cheers !!

7. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    I have more video if anyone is interested...

8. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    what a day..thank you rashad for organizing it...and look forward to many more...hey big red that 355 my brother had is for sale...btw...my brother(jason) used to teach Porsche Advanced Driving for downtown fine cars when he was service manager...all of you are welcome at AUTOFORUM anytime for photo-ops..or to shoot the ****...once again thanks!..also if anyones interested i have an idea to shoot a video going 300 km on the 407 to put on the autoforum website...need help organzing it though..oh yeah my brother and I raced a crotch rocket most of the way back to the office at 270 he almost dumped the bike!dummy.....

9. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    its a replicar........booooooooooooooooooooooo

10. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.

11. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

12. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    Yes, great run as usual boys, always a pleasure. Nice meeting all the new people, and of course, the regular nut cases!

After that first missed turn, and subsequent 10 concurrent U-turns, I thought we'd have a disaster on our hands...but it turned out great!!

Arshad, good job with organizing and pre-checking the route...outstanding!

Jay, I'd love to see more video...nice to still see you with us :)

13. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
  14. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    Jay, more videos PLEASE PA-LEASE!!! My camera ****ted out so I ca't get any videos off the card... im throwing this junk away. Please tell me you have more videos.

15. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    I do...ask and ye shall receive. Just give me some time to upload them.

16. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    PERFECT! I gtg work in 5 hrs so I'm gonna crash. Look forward to the vids Jay!

later!

17. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    I love that last bit at the end as you almost said hidy-ho to the 355..."oh my gosh!", LMFAO...great moves in the twisties Jay!

18. goldyF355

goldyF355 Formula 3

May 30, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Steve G.
    Trust me, they werent too bad...you should have seen Brian on a couple of runs we went on....now THATS psychotic! :)

19. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Jay,
    That was the area where that nut jumped out from his house in front of me and Andew. Now it explains why he did that stupid thing. You guys were full out on the rpms echoing. Should have upshifted to 3rd gear to quiet the car down abit.

20. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    Upshift to 3rd?!?!? I was in 4th! CARBS BABY!!!!

21. MS250

Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato

Hummmm, I thought you were in 1st or second ??? I was right behind you about 10 seconds and I was in 1st gear, second gear. (cough, cough)

22. arshad

arshad Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Arshad
    Thanks for the compliments guys, but the real reason for the success was the awesome weather, spectacular scenery, the great bunch of people who showed up and of course the soul stirring machines that brought us together! We had a few minor hiccups, but overall I'd say it was a resounding success. I'm glad everyone had an awesome time, and I'm really looking forward to some more fun drives next year!

BTW, that nut jumped in front of my car on hockley too! He looked kinda pissed :D

I haven't had a chance to transfer the video yet, but I'll try and do that sometime today and post some clips up.

23. arshad

arshad Formula Junior

Mar 10, 2004
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Arshad
    Damn! I went to grab the video off my camcorder, and I only have the first few minutes of the drive! The stupid camera went into some power savings mode and even though I turned it back on and assumed it was recording, apparently it wasn't. I'm really upset because I thought I had the entire run videotaped. The sections through the forks and afterwards chasing down the testarossa on hockley would have been fantastic. Blah, I'm really bummed about this...

24. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    #200 asb9987, Oct 30, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I have never liked NSX's so much before yesterday! And I actually decided to change my opinion on the F355 after seeing the Yeloow and Red ones at work in the afternoon. My gosh, when James floored the yellow one after leaving Kelseys I nearly creamed my underwear! What a sound, right out of first gear bruning out the tires!! It is defintely more attractive than a 360!

This is my dream F355 - it is a serious contender for one of the sexiest 355's ever, well, in my eyes anyways. I'm seriously in love with this car, the triple black + dark tints make it irresistible! Now only if it had black w/ chrome lipped 18s, with clear markers it would be PERFECT! If anyone is serious about it, it can be found on eBay at this link: http://tinyurl.com/d8dfx

Good God... the F355..... w . o . w .
    Image Unavailable, Please Login