F-Chat Ontario Meet #4. Wrap it up! | Page 10 | FerrariChat

F-Chat Ontario Meet #4. Wrap it up!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by asb9987, Oct 20, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Ian,
    This year was a first time I think were everyone kinda got together. The gerrit house thing was just really to acquanit, I think its unfair to say the guys want to show and tell. The riding part Im sure will be more organized like the last meet with the nsx guys, and wives and girlfreinds are attending. Dont judge on the last few meets, though they are getting better. Would love to ride more next year with the guys, which Im sure will happen.

Ammz, my fuel pump started whinning, it was fine when it cooled down the next day, but yes will need to be replaced. Tommy as usual will fix when he sees the car in the spring.

Cheers !

2. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    i'm in for sure by next spring we should have some 430's and a some carrera gt's...just tell me when.

3. imcarthur

imcarthur Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Ian
    Big Red

I hear you. Too many good cars are wasted & not driven. L cars & F cars particularily judging by the low miles they're always claiming in the want ads. When a long drive is from the downtown condo to some hotspot in Yorkville, well . . . it's a shame. And I'm not saying it doesn't happen to Pcars too. A sports car needs to be flogged to stay healthy.

Let's do some driving next year.

Btw Just did a fuel pump myself. It quit on the Elgin Mills/404 ramp a month ago. $145 for a flatbed tow home . . .

Ian

4. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    Great !!

Sorry to hear about the fuel pump, mine started moaning, but never gave up, but with a 12 I have 2 of them(fuel pumps), the other would have kept me going at least home. What can I expect from a 20 yr old car.

Look forward to the meet next year and seeing you car !!

Cheers !!

5. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
    Took me 20 minutes to Rick's house and About 1/2 hour from Rick's house to the meeting spot.

6. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta