Experiences with Scottsdale Ferrari Service? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Experiences with Scottsdale Ferrari Service?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by Prashant Jolepalem, Apr 13, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RWP137

RWP137 Formula 3

Apr 29, 2013
    AZ
    Full Name:
    Rick
    Looks great now. You’ll be happy in the long run.

2. Prashant Jolepalem

Mar 31, 2020
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    PJ
    Practically rebuilt the engine it feels like. He took apart and cleaned the camshaft and adjusted the valve clearances, repalced all the seals, belt service, new fuel line, repaired and refilled the AC, recored the radiator, replaced the water pump, replaced the water coolant lines including the one that runs the length of the car underneath, plumbed and re-fit all the injector lines, replaced the fuel pump, new tires and alignment, adjusted suspension height, new brake pads and rotors in the front, changed all fluids, and painted the intake plenum.

Next year we're gonna take care of all the cosmetic stuff that will probably include a re-upholstered interior.

3. WIKKID

WIKKID Rookie

Sep 28, 2020
    Goodyear AZ
    let me guess 20k.....lol

4. Prashant Jolepalem

Mar 31, 2020
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    PJ
    close $15k. Car is worth $60k tops. Once i realized I was in for a nasty bill I told him let’s hold of paint correction and interior cosmetic repairs until next year.

5. WIKKID

WIKKID Rookie

Sep 28, 2020
    Goodyear AZ
    Lol, good call