EVO UK seem to like it... | FerrariChat

EVO UK seem to like it...

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by phil612, Apr 27, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. phil612

phil612 Karting

Apr 22, 2004
    UK
    #1 phil612, Apr 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Cariad

Cariad Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2006
    Any F1 Circuit
    Liked it so much that Harry Metcalfe, founder of EVO ordered one !
    MSRP and options pricing available within a month from Ferrari NA

3. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    The vast majority of articles seem to praise the car as well as the styling, despite what Fchat wants to think. Ferrari listened to its clients and gave them a superb car in every aspect, a true and great Ferrari

4. Senna1994

Senna1994 F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 11, 2003
    Orange County
    Full Name:
    Anthony T
    That seems to be the case, as I got the new Car & Driver yesterday, and although I have not read the article, I did read the Editorial from Eddie Alterman claiming it was either going to be a Big Hit or Ferrari's own "ISHTAR".

5. werewolf

werewolf F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Dec 29, 2007
    Full Name:
    goodbye
    How dare the author of this article (and any other) actually like the looks and shape of this vehicle! Doesn't he know that the opinions of a few naysayers here on Fchat are the last word in style? And that their opinions MUST be universally adopted ... unless someone is blind? :)

sorry couldn't resist

thanks for the post :)

6. Cariad

Cariad Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2006
    Any F1 Circuit
    #6 Cariad, Apr 28, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2011
    The UK Car magazine, May issue gave it 4 stars. That's from the guy who curbed it Jethro Bovington. His principle reasons for not giving 5 stars were

The 4RM system "understeered" did not slide on corners as in the 599 which is known to too easily face the direction from whence it came in inexperienced hands.

Sense that your throttle inputs in the FF are missing

Right at the limit FF fails to meet expectations

Carbon Ceramics feel when hot

Manettino should have "4RM off" setting for the purest Ferrari experience on a dry day.

Finally Greg Kacher describes the passenger digital display as "Fear Rate Display ". That's what's needed in my 458 for passengers who have no idea of the capabilities of this present generation of cars.

7. Ferrari 360 CS

Ferrari 360 CS F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 4, 2004
    Cape Town,SA
    Full Name:
    Jacques
    I have yet to see an article that describes it as jaw droppingly beautiful.....;)