EVERYONE for themselves. FREE FOR ALL BRAWL!!! straight up EC StyLe! | Page 15 | FerrariChat

EVERYONE for themselves. FREE FOR ALL BRAWL!!! straight up EC StyLe!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Hubert888, Oct 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lupe

lupe Formula Junior

Apr 25, 2004
    New Jersey
    I sure will be waiting for you rob don't worry about the flashing lights it will only be a lock up test. ..hahahahah... call me when you get down here may be i could take a ride with you

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Nah. Just looking for talent that Steinbrenner might cast off after he gets over the hangover this AM.

Ouch, don't wanna be a Yankee Skipper this morning. Bet the management meeting in George's office is gonna be a little unpleasant.

So now who do you root for? The Giants? The Jets?? The Rangers??? JEts will fold, Giants don't stand a chance and thankfully, the Rangers are on strike. Come on over to the dark side, root for the Eagles!!!

3. Buttuz4eva

Buttuz4eva F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Dec 14, 2003
    LONG ISLAND N.Y.
    Full Name:
    Challenge Farrelle
    i dont do jersey

4. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch
    Good morning Dave!! I'm a Dallas Cowboys fan. As for Hockey, I have no preference or allegiance to any team.

And you are right that the meeting in Steinbrenner's office will not be pleasant. He will be cleaning house in the coming weeks.

5. Nabbs

Nabbs Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Naveed
    I did! Just on the wrong team!

Good god, what an embarrassment man! The Yankees had absolutely *nothing* last night, I mean there was nothing there but a collection of lucky shots and eventual outs. Everything from their pitchting and defense to their batting just plain sucked. It looks like they ran out of gas by game 4 and just crumbled.

Last night in Fenway it was a war zone. Evrey single ultra white frat boy was out trying to burn **** and turn over cars (I live 400' from Fenway between NorthEastern Univ and Boston Univ + Wentwort and a few other small schools). The police were out in full riot gear and there were constant sirens and helicopters overhead. They had to use tear gas an other assorted weapons to try and disperse people, but it was pretty clear they were not in control! I do not for the life of me understand why Boston writes this activity off as "celebratory" (if you check all todays local papers, that exactly what they do). It's a bunch of trashy college students being babies...when I was at NYU and Columbia that would not have been tolerated. In fact the way NYC handles these types of situations (besides the fact that these situations DON'T happen) is completely different and their tolerance for protestors is very very small. While here they like to give a wink and a nudge and not do a thing to stop it.

A couple of younger guys who work for me decided to yell "Yankees suck" in front of my building at 2AM. This brought the helicopters over, and for a brief moment my building was on Fox. I debated heading outside with tightywhities and a stained wife beater. ;)

-N

6. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    yankess do suck.

they lost the series after winning 3-0. 2 thumbs down to da yankees!

7. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    Ahh the yanks game was a sad sight last night :(...

8. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    By the first inning the NY pitching was horrible, and it was all downhill from there. There was a glimmer of hope in the resurgence when the Sox put in Martinez (the dumbest move of the night??), quickly snuffed by those 9/10 runs. Around here this will be like Armstrong on the moon, especially if they win the Series.

9. maranelloman

maranelloman Guest

#359 maranelloman, Oct 21, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  10. coolestkidever

coolestkidever F1 Veteran

Feb 28, 2004
    NJ
    Full Name:
    Patrick
    it was 2-0 sox when i posted it, so i dont know y a dude from boston jumped on me. Pennsylvania has hershey chocolate, tastycakes, the best sandwich ever the cheesesteak, and some amish people. thats about it really.

11. Nabbs

Nabbs Formula Junior

Dec 23, 2003
    Manhattan, NY
    Full Name:
    Naveed
    I jumped on you cuz it's a brawl thread AND I have way too much time on my hands.

-N

12. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    stop crying and man up zen!

13. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Are you kidding me? How can NJ be the "lamest" state? Maybe if you broadened your horizons other that just clubbing and going to dinner, you would see that there are other places beside New York and California.

14. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    well maybe after u past puberty, u can make these conclusions using your brain and not your imagination.

15. DancingDonkey

DancingDonkey Karting
    BANNED

May 16, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    All right all you playas I have been reading this thread now for a day and find it mad funny, so I can't wait to see what you mo fos have to say about me, but here goes some Eminem 8 mile $h@t for ya

I am White
    I do live in Hoboken without a cool car
    I do drive Noah's cars and every once in a while tell someone they be mine
    My girlfriend would rather ride in a Ferrari then a leased Saturn
    But I know some thin' about you guys
    Rob does like little girls
    Multiple tatoos are for multipule murders
    Rodger and Ebany might just be able to have a baby that looks like Keith
    Asians do have little_____
    TV producers always get on their knees
    And dudes that live on the upper West side in penthouse apartments always get pushed out with red superman capes on
    All right I'm threw, here you guys tell these people somethin they don't know about me! Man up Zens...... EC ;)

16. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    you forgot to tell people that u were born a female

17. DancingDonkey

DancingDonkey Karting
    BANNED

May 16, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    I know, sorry about that! I also forgot to tell you to go give Rene the reach around and tell Tofu that I forgot to leave the extra $40 on the table after the rub and tug!

18. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    u forgot to tell people that u r the b!tch in the relationship and that your boyfriend loves to be on top

19. Tifosi8500

Tifosi8500 Rookie

Oct 18, 2004
    NYC
    Full Name:
    jon
    Ur the cute lil asian boy my friends say he is dating?? so CUTE... Jk man I am new so take it easy.

20. DancingDonkey

DancingDonkey Karting
    BANNED

May 16, 2004
    Frisco, TX
    Full Name:
    Daniel
    Get ready to be on the bottum new boy!

21. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    no need to say JK..
    it's all good. this thread is all about BASHING!
    man up zen or dont even bash!

the reason why u do jiu jitsu is because u like being on top of guys right? u like to grapple them and be all manly to them, aint it so?!

22. Tifosi8500

Tifosi8500 Rookie

Oct 18, 2004
    NYC
    Full Name:
    jon
    i am ready... hey the guy said all out brawl so i am gonna join in. I never back down and this will make my days go by faster...

23. Tifosi8500

Tifosi8500 Rookie

Oct 18, 2004
    NYC
    Full Name:
    jon
    U only knew that becuse u write peoples fortunes in your FORTUNE COOKIE FACTORY... so that is cheating...

24. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    hey...im not the dumb one who reads them and believes in them!

and u got to be way retarded to not know that fortune cookies are NOT really authentic chinese treats. they were made for the dumb rednecks.

25. Tifosi8500

Tifosi8500 Rookie

Oct 18, 2004
    NYC
    Full Name:
    jon
    sorry I never took chinese cuisine 101 in college... MY BAD..