! Euro Spotters Thread ! | FerrariChat

! Euro Spotters Thread !

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Yquem, Jul 31, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Finally let us get started with our own little European Ferrari spotters thread!
    Valuable for Fcars only seen on the road or while parked.

This A.M. red F355 GTS at the exit of E19 Mechelen south / Belgium.
    (know the guy, also owns an 575, SL500 & S430L)

2. Bertus

Bertus Formula 3

Mar 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bert S
    Yesterday i saw a red 328 GTS and a blue 550 Maranello, both on the Gen. Jacqueslaan here in Brussels.

3. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Yesterday, saterday night around 10.00 pm beautifull swiss registered silver/blue 575 Maranello with GTC handling pack at Grand Sablon Brussels.

This morning red Testarossa Grand Sablon Brussels.

4. 250lm

250lm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Niels Schouten
    Yesterday here in Rotterdam, the Netherlands a Belgium plated Maranello (Blue/brown). Any one here? ;-)

Niels

5. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    I saw a red F355 Spider saturdayevening in Antwerp... the same car in the village where I'm living and again the same car on the way to Luxemburg on the A12 and the E411... Last night I saw it in my village again, and this morning... I saw it again? :confused: Oh, the one who drove it looked very familiar and seemed to be very happy too... :D:D:D:D
    lol

6. rpmtifosi

rpmtifosi Formula 3

Nov 5, 2003
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Guy
    Alex, is it possible that i also saw that car on saturdaynight in Antwerp!!?? :D There were 3 people in it (yes THREE!!), 2 guys and a girl and they sure seemed to be very happy!! :D ;) Later in my S i saw the Spider again and i followed hime through some tunnels!!
    lol... tnx for the ride alex, it was very cool of you to take 2 people with you in the car (at the same time!! hahaha), i never thought it was possible!!

I also saw some other Ferraris at Spa Francorchamps this weekend!! :D And they were going VERY fast!!! :) But they seemed to be lost, it looked like they were going in circles, saw them every 2 and a half minutes passing at the the same place and this for 24h!!! I wonder what they were doing out there!! :D ;)
    On the parking lot i also saw a very nice 360 Spider in silver!! :)

7. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    red 250 GTE, Hilversum, The Netherlands (not near Kroymans ;) )

8. CAR Élite

CAR Élite Formula Junior

Nov 15, 2003
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Sebastian
    red 355 GTB, red 360 Spider, followed by a black Lambo VT...in front of my beloved Café Suite, hitting the road with about 100 km/h...yeah baby, stuttgart city rules...we are the sports car central :D

9. Gimme Fuel

Gimme Fuel F1 Veteran

Mar 15, 2003
    In my 348
    Full Name:
    Paul (Norway)
    HAHA Cool thread.
    I also saw a Ferrari today - not far from my town.
    It was a black 360 on a flatbed truck, the car did not have any licesne plates.
    The truck came out from a parking lot to a shop which sells luxyry cars, they have a yellow F355 for sale there as well.....:)

10. Bugattiart

Bugattiart F1 Veteran

Mar 8, 2004
    Denmark/USA/UK
    Full Name:
    Carsten Christiansen

11. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    yeah ofcourse it's useless without pics...but I saw that 250 GTE when I was driving home...NO WAY I could take a picture ;) ...and that goes for the most of us in this tread...it's about what you see...driving by, parked while you drive by, or whatever ;)

12. Wesley

Wesley Karting

Feb 5, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wesley Ruijterman
    Where!!!!??? I have seen a 250 GTE in Laren....maybe the same

13. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    360 Spider, Silver, Mannheim,Germany between 20:00 - 21:00 at dinner airport base.

14. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    Near Kerkelanden...it was driving near the Landrover garage heading to the Chrysler garage :) don't know the streetnames there! :)

15. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand
    today, Belgium, Knokke:
    360 Spider f1: 128056 WITH PIC!!!!!!!!

16. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Perfect and thats the way we like it - with the proof/pic;)! And you are also a shinning example with a filled out profile, thanks & highly appreciated.
    Wolfgang

17. ForzaFerrari

ForzaFerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 25, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Waldo
    way cool!!! especially the pic :D

18. Wesley

Wesley Karting

Feb 5, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Wesley Ruijterman
    OscarRomerolaan!! hehehe. I have to deliver there. (Video Association and Hydron)

19. lamar

lamar Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2004
    montpellier/france
    #19 lamar, Aug 4, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  20. AR!

AR! Formula Junior

Apr 8, 2004
    Berlin, Germany
    Isn´t this boring? :)

Driving through Berlin you can see a couple of Ferraris each day.

BTW: If anybody should come to Berlin I recommend going to "Meilenwerk".

http://www.meilenwerk.de

Maybe http://www.classicdriver.de/de/magazine/3500.asp?id=1988 gives a better impression of the actual status.

It´s basically a small mall for dealers specializing in special cars (wow, nice wordplay ... :) ). Last time I was there I could see a 250 GTE, a 308 GTB, two 400i, a 550 Barchetta, ... Yes, our local Ferrari dealership is also located there.

It´s not THAT spectacular, but the nice thing is that most cars in the exhibition are for sale (gives me definitely a better feeling than in any museum) and that they normally have a nice selection of interesting cars besides Ferrari: Facel, old Jag´s, BMW 328, Maserati 3500 GT, etc. Did I mention NO entrance fee?

21. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hello Lamar,

this cute Smart also counts for sure;)

do youn know IVCO? I have met him a few years ago in Saint Tropez. He is living in Saint Tropez and owns (and drives realy hardly) a fly yellow F50.

Wolfgang

22. alx355gt

alx355gt F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Alexander
    At 13.00 I saw a silver F355 Spider in a garage in the center of Antwerp (pic of the car together with the rented F355 will be posted later in the Spider thread, http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26536).

Later around 14.30 I saw a silver 575M with Swiss license plate on the parking of a restaurant in Weert/Bornem. I parked the Spider beside it for a few pics (will be posted later). When I was about to leave the owners came outside to see and hear "my" F355 :D

At 19.00 when I was parked at the carpoolparking at Linkeroever in Antwerpen I spotted a silver 360 Modena travelling in the direction of Zwijndrecht, he saw me in the F355 too and honked :D Of course I pushed the horn too and waved him goodbye while he accelareted away from the traffic lights. What a sound!!! Great!!!

Later in the evening when the Spider was towed back to the garage, I saw... a well known silver 250 GT SWB :D! Furthermore there were a 330GTC, a 348 Spider, a 328 GTB, a 412 and a Mondial together with a lot other great cars...

23. 250lm

250lm Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Niels Schouten
    For overhere I had an excellent day of spotting:

The Hague: Bentley Continental GT, Lamborghini Diablo VT Roadster and Aston Martin Vanquish.

Rotterdam: Ferrari 456M GT and Rolls-Royce Silver Seraph.

All just in normal traffic!

Niels

24. Yquem

Yquem Formula 3

Dec 2, 2003
    BELGIO
    Full Name:
    JR
    Yesterday evenening 07.00pm : 308 GTBi red/tan exit Mechelen south / Belgium. This car is currently for sale at € 22.000,-

This morning 08.30am : darkblue 456GT with popped-up lights downtown Brussels

25. enzo360

enzo360 F1 Veteran
    Consultant

Aug 1, 2004
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Jurgen Durand
    This car I came accross some time ago in Ostend, Belgium
    F 355 Berl 103521
    did manage to get the interiour for free including seat