España - Spain | FerrariChat

España - Spain

Discussion in 'Spain' started by MAM, Nov 1, 2003.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MAM

MAM Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Saludos, no se que ha pasado con el chat, pero todo son problemas para encontrar la zona de España de antes, así que aquí tenemos nuestra zona.

jbanzai likes this.
  2. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Hello Miguel,

nothing happened to the chat. Rob upgraded it yesterday to this new version. You can still search and review the old board here http://ferrarichat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37
    This new one still seems to have some bugs, but it looks promising.

----

Hola Miguel,

al chat no le ha pasado nada, simplemente que Rob lay finalmente lo ha actualizadoa una nueva version. El antiguo chat sigue esttando disponible como archivo de consulta en http://ferrarichat.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=37

A este aun le quedan cosas por solucionar pero promete.

-Julio

3. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Continuing with the discussion started in this section in the old board regarding the asking prices at the places that Wimeldo listed.

I think that in different markets there are different prices. Most of the Ferrari cars in offer in Europe are in Germany and UK, and where there is more offer there is more room for negotiation. This is different in countries like Spain, were distance to the sellere and the language difference is a problem for negotiation. All that makes easier for a German to get a better deal on the price than a Spaniard.

So I have to agree with Wolfgang, the prices on those places are asking prices, and one should be able to take them down to real market prices.

But I also agree that will be easier that a private seller reduces their spectations on the price of a car than a dealer.

In my opinion you should be able to get a good late 308 at about 25000 Euros, a good 328 at 30000-35000 Euros, more than that seems unrealistic to me.

Just my 2 cents.

- Julio.

4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hello Spain,

good to CU here again :)
    Yes, it needs some more time for Rob to let it roll again....too slow the server and some bugs. But at least, I` sure this forum is the better one.
    Only my beloved gif`s doesn`t work here.

@Julio
    about the asking / selling prices:
    FACT is:
    I have sold yesterday my 308 QV, 1985 in honest 2-3 condition
    for realy, true €: 24.5......thats it!!!!!
    Forget all the day-dreamers, I would like to get, and bla, bla, bla.
    Trust me its true and happened yesterday!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

5. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Hello Wolfgang,

I see you guys continue bonkering. BTW have you noticed that some members have recovered their message count from the old board?

So the figures I gave you are not that far from reality, I said that a good late 308 should round the 25000, and you sold yours for 24.5 so pretty close. I think it will be very difficult to find a good condition below 30000 miles 328 for less than 30000.

Miguel, I will have to finally agree with you regarding the 612. I realy think now that the lines of the 612 do not deserve to have the Ferrari name on them, look here http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=310

This is going to make 456 prices to go up, danm it... oops sorry. ;)

- Julio

6. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    I ask myself if the 328 version the USA, that take catalyst, work with unleaded gas or super gasoline.

Julio, aclarame esta duda.

Me pregunto si los 328 versión USA, que llevan catalizador, funcionan con gasolina sin plomo o gasolina super.

Saludos.

7. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Hello Alfredo,

I am using unleaded 98. It was suppoused to use US Unleaded 95 (which is measured in a different way), the closest thing in Europe is Unleaded 98.

Are you thinking on using unleaded in your car?

---

Yo uso sin plomo 98. Se supone que tendria que utilizar Sin Plomo 95 version USA, pero alli miden el octanage de una forma differente. Lo mas parecido en Europa es la Sin Plomo 98.

Estas pensando en usar sin plomo en tu coche?

- Julio.

8. wimeldo

wimeldo Formula 3

Jul 24, 2003
    (Spain)
    Full Name:
    Alfredo
    Ask for all the one that has ferrari of before year 87, you use unleaded gas?

I would like to be able to use unleaded gas, but not if the car is prepared. I go has to investigate on the subject. I have another doubt, now that you have cleared the catalyst, you continue using without lead?

_________

lo que prentendo decir es....

Me gustaría poder usar gasolina sin plomo, pero no se si el coche está preparado. Voy ha investigar sobre el asunto. Tengo otra duda, ahora que has quitado el catalizador, sigues usando sin plomo??
    Es que no estoy muy puesto en esos temas, antes habia una tabla que decia los coches que estaban preparados para funcinar con gasolina sin plomo, la diferencia basica era que el plomo servia de lubricacion para los asientos de las valvulas.

Saludos.

9. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Hi, I have known that at automoviles treviño at Madrid there is a ferrari 328 gts red/tan for sale (6.900.000 pts). The next week i will go to madrid to see it.

10. jbanzai

jbanzai Formula 3

Feb 1, 2002
    Madrid, Spain
    Full Name:
    Julio
    Hola,

Yes I am using unleaded. The fact that I removed the CAT does not mean that I would neet to use leaded, or better said its 97 substitute.

I think normal 328s can use unleaded without problems. but your engine is different, is 2 liter turbo so it will have some differences, and you might need to use 97, I don't know. I would call Ferrari Customer Service and ask them, here is the phone 900 996944 (Funny, Ferrari Spain CS number is 2 Porsche cars model numbers together)

Alberto 6900000 is a bit more than 41000 Euros, unless it is in pristine condition that car seems out of market prices.

---

Yo sigo usando sin plomo, lo del catalizador no influye para nada. Yo creo que los 328 ya no tenian problemas usando sin plomo. Pero tu motor es distinto, un 2 litros turbo, asi que es diferente y puede que necesites usar el sustitutivo de la 97. Yo llamaria al servicio de atencion al cliente de Ferrari y les preguntaria 900 996944 (tiene gracia el numero son dos modelos de Porsche juntos) O llama al servicio de postventa de Testarossa cars en Madrid.

Alberto 6900000 son 41000 Euros. Me parece que esta un poco caro, a menos que este en Excelentisima condicion y con menos de 30.000 Km. En cuyo caso ya sabes que le tendrias que hacer una revision de unos 3000 Euros, o al menos 1000 para cambiar las corrreas de distribucion, por si acaso.

Por cierto por si lo compras, te comento que la ley de Garantias de coches segundamano ha cambiado, comprate el Auto Facil de este mes, es muy interesante.

- Julio.

11. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Julio, i will not buy it. i want to see the car and the new stradale at the shop and the lambo gallardo.

12. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hello everyone,

How is everything doing? I've been quite a few days without posting here. All fine I hope?

Alberto, I would like to ask you if you finally attended the Cantabria Meeting, and also if you had any relationship with the organiser or any participants. As you might know by now, there were no Enzos nor F40, only a F50 was present.

I have been searching a lot through the internet lately and I have found many other forums with nice Ferrari sections but however no Spanish members in them. Some include Carpassion.com, Automotiveforums.com and some more. If you want general automotive forums in Spanish I guess you already know some of the existing.

Last but not least, I was in Barcelona yesterday and spotted a red/black F355 F1 berlinetta in the Port. Always nice to see a Ferrari in the street.

Ciao,
    Rodolfo (Garretto)

Hola, como os va todo? Espero que bien, yo he estado unos cuantos días sin pasarme por aquí.

Alberto, quería preguntarte si finalmente fuiste a Cantabria y si tenías alguna relación con participantes u organizador. Como ya sabrás alf inal no hubo Enzo ni F40s. Sólo hubo (y a medias) un F50.

He estado navegando bastante últimamente y he encontrado algunos foros con secciones Ferrari bastante majas pero sin usuarios españoles. Algunos son Automotiveforums.com o Carpassion.com. Supongo que de foros de coches en general en castellano ya estaréis servidos si tenéis interés.

Por último, ayer estuve en Barcelona y en el puerto vi un F355 F1 berlinetta rojo/negro. Me encanta ver Ferraris por la calle.

Saludos,
    Rodolfo (Garretto)

13. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Rodolfo my dear well turbo loaded Garretto;-)

what the hell means:
    ".....only a F50"?

Man, thats amazing enough - also for Germany!!!!!
    Please a bit more rapture & enthusiasm;-)))

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

14. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hi Wolfgang!

Well, expectations were set very high for this event but I reckon we must blame the organiser, as they said there would be about 60 cars, including several F40 and F50. There was even a rumour that an Enzo would come.

So reach there and find a covered F50 which no one was allowed to get close to... a bit disappointing. OK there were 60 Ferraris and it's very special to see an F50, but if they promise you heaven... I still think the event was great, I'm just a bit angry to the organisers for trying to create interest in the event relying on lies or uncertain facts.

Hey I just felt like complaining a bit this mornign! :) I'm still the biggest Ferari enthusiast many miles around! :):):)

15. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Hi Garretto,

ah, I understand now. I didn`t know the story behind. So, the damn f*** organizer tried to catch more (paying) visitors announcing a huge amount of F-cars and the highly sought after Enzo, F50, F40.
    Well, maybe it was his last show? Next year everybody is talking about the last years lies,-)
    Bad boy, who wasted your time & enthusiasm.

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

16. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Noooope, Wolfgang, you're going too far. Visitors did not have to pay a cent, and the 60 cars promised were there. Plus there wasn't any OFFICIAL announcement or similar saying what Fcars would be there. As far as I know it was mostly rumours. I'm just a bit angry, no need to lawsuit them... ;)

I think the event was great and I can't wait to go there again next year. It was enthusiasm, time and money (for the gas ;)) very well spent

17. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    In Germany its not unusal to pay entry for an exhibition.
    We have many of those with more or less than 60 cars and I have already payed € 10 - 20 just for entry without any catering or goodies.

But like you mention - for a real enthusiast no way is too far;-)

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

18. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Garreto, i spoke before of the event with the owner of the hotel Cuevas and the manager of the event and he told me that a member of the meeting have got an enzo.
    These weekend i went to Barcelona. The next year i will go.
    Wolfgrang, congrats for your TR, beautifull pic, nice wheels.

19. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    abavai, thanks a lot for the congrats.
    The wheels are the rare & expensive factory 512 M wheels...I love them!!!
    Here is a close up.

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

20. Garretto

Garretto F1 Rookie

Sep 3, 2003
    Bilbao, Spain
    Full Name:
    Rodolfo Di Pietro
    Hi Wolfgang,

Sorry to say F512M wheels are the ones I dislike most... :( Too messy design!

Wouldn't you prefer the 512TR ones? Those are really beautiful IMO. But the rest of the car rocks ;)

How much did you pay for the wheels??? Ouch!!! :D:D:D

21. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Garretto,

the 512M wheeels was one more reason for me to buy the car!
    I love those wheels and I`m sure, thats the one and only set up with the original rare 512M wheels. You can`t buy the wheels regular; price is around €: 9.000,- without tyres. Well, I payed nothing `cause I bought the car with the wheels and the pre-owner spent the money on it, thanks!
    But you are right:
    "It is more or less a matter of taste"

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

22. Malfark

Malfark F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2002
    Mud Island, Europe
    Full Name:
    Markem
    Wolfarossa,

Jeez my friend - you almost gave away your 308! Didn't you feel any pain when you handed the keys over?

Cheers, MARK

23. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    psssst Mark,
    still in my garage;-)))

But to be honest, yes tomorrow the gent who bought the car will come to pick up my beloved beuaty;-(

Anyway, another dimension is coming with 12 cylinder, 5 liter, 400 PS and .....just a damn f*** loud & fast beast!!

Wolfarossa
    FORZA FERRARI

24. abavai

abavai Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    Today i have seen a dino 308 gt4 at Zaragoza. this car was manufactured in 1976 with barcelona plate. This car is a good condition with ferrari 308 whhel. This f car is for sale at 28000 euros.
    What do you think of this car?
    Have you ever drove this car?

25. Stickanddice

Stickanddice Formula 3

Nov 2, 2002
    Wow!

I didn't know there was a Spain section! Hahahaha. Very cool.

Cheers