Emblem pin fasteners | FerrariChat

Emblem pin fasteners

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by luvatenor, Aug 22, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. luvatenor

luvatenor Rookie

Jul 13, 2014
    astoria, oregon
    Full Name:
    rolf gorlan
    I am attaching the 'Ferrari' script emblem on my car but need 2 fasteners. Does anyone know of a source for this-Thanks

2. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Which Ferrari are you talking about?

3. luvatenor

luvatenor Rookie

Jul 13, 2014
    astoria, oregon
    Full Name:
    rolf gorlan
    #3 luvatenor, Aug 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    You can use p#60048501 or p#60324506. If you are in Oregon I would call Ron Tonkin they should have some or could order some for you. They should be a couple bucks each.

5. luvatenor

luvatenor Rookie

Jul 13, 2014
    astoria, oregon
    Full Name:
    rolf gorlan
    Thanks much for the info- will do-Rolf

6. Porsche Pete

Porsche Pete Rookie

Aug 25, 2012
    Novato
    Full Name:
    Peter Irlenborn
    These clips are a "disaster to happen" to remove if and when the FERRARI emblem needs to come off again in the future. Once these clips (60324506) are removed, I make a habit of threading the small 2 or 3 pins of the aluminum FERRARI emblem, and use a corresponding small nut and spring washer to reinstall the emblems, that can then be easily removed. This takes but a few moments to do: on the 1984 512 BB: for example, the 2 clips are recessed about an inch behind the so called access holes, and are close to impossible to remove safely.