email address for Federal Express International | FerrariChat

email address for Federal Express International

Discussion in 'France' started by glasser1, Nov 22, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. glasser1

glasser1 Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2006
    Oregon
    I am hoping someone can provide me an email address for "Federal Express International - France SNC" customer service. I have Googled them and can find no contact information.

My college-age daughter went to school in Paris this summer and just received a letter in French, which was forwarded to her in the U.S. It appears to be a bill from this company, but she has no idea what it is for. While in France, she sent one letter and a package using the French postal service and paid in cash. She never, to her knowledge, used the services of this company. We can't tell if it is legit or a scam. The bill is for 53 EUR and if legit, she wants to pay it.

We just need to contact the company to see what it is for. There is a postal address on the letter, but I would prefer to communicate by email with an English speaking representative.

Thanks in advance if someone can provide an email address.

2. Thomas Quintin

Thomas Quintin Formula 3

Mar 2, 2005
    Paris France
    Full Name:
    Thomas QUINTIN
  3. glasser1

glasser1 Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2006
    Oregon
    Thank you very much.

4. benjabulle

benjabulle Karting

Jul 3, 2005
    Lyon (France)
    chose amusante, j'ai reçu une telle lettre aujourd'hui, d'une société de recouvrement pour Fedex, me réclamant 30 euros, pour une raison que j'ignore. Série d'arnaques ?