[Edited] in the Ferrari | FerrariChat

[Edited] in the Ferrari

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by Ravinder Kundra, Aug 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ravinder Kundra

BANNED

Aug 26, 2004
    Gerrards Cross
    Full Name:
    Ravinder Kundra
    Hi guys....i havent posted on here for quite some time as i have been on alot of businesss meetings and was sent to India by my parents to have an arranged marriage. i really cannot tell you how much i have missed the 360!...just starting up the tubi when i got back was awesome...what a panchod of an exhaust!

anyway....ive had a couple of [edited] in the 360 and its been awesome....although room is restricted i find sliding the passenger seat back is more than adequate....however i often struggle with grip and my 'handling' also lets me down...do sports seats help? i mean putting your hands through the holes in the seat must provide a good grip in order to [edited]....? can anybody confirm?...Also lately i have been feeling very hungus and am actually even considering P/X the modena for a spider.....cos i can imagine that holding onto those rollbars can provide a [edited]....

Come on...share ur [edited]...we all have flash cars girls love them and im sure alot of u have grabbed the odd [edited] off the street for a quick [edited]...how many [edited] u lot had? whats th best position? which is better for [edited] F1 v Manual? (Can manual be used to your advantage? :) )

Regards
    Mr Kundra BSc Businesss, MSc Businesss

2. tomw

tomw Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 25, 2004
    London
    Full Name:
    Tom
    Hahahaha.

3. stevep

stevep F1 Veteran

Jan 19, 2004
    Geordie Land
    Full Name:
    steve
    tea arse posted the same topic and he was banned , i will wait to see the outcome of this thread with baited breath.

lets hope the mods aren't biased

4. Tubi

Tubi Formula Junior

Jul 1, 2004
    Athens
    Full Name:
    Hari
    HAHAHA thats the funniest thread thats been on the UK section for a long time!

5. steve f

steve f F1 World Champ

Mar 15, 2004
    12cylinder town
    Full Name:
    steve
    want funny when tea arse posted the same

6. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    I'm not biased, just don't think it's an appropriate thread

7. GrahamS

GrahamS F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 29, 2004
    24 hours from Tulsa
    Full Name:
    Grandmaster G
    Just as a PS I've banned this user for a week for using language of an overtly sexual nature.