eBay Mondial top? | FerrariChat

eBay Mondial top?

Discussion in 'Mondial' started by Master Shake, May 3, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Master Shake

Master Shake Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 26, 2004
    Boerne, TX
    Full Name:
    Samuel Zehr
  2. Air_Cooled_Nut

Air_Cooled_Nut Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2004
    Portland, Oregon
    Full Name:
    Toby Erkson
    What would concern me is the fact that the water repellant spray (a $20 extra) is recommended to protect the top from water damage. Okay...shouldn't a CONVERTIBLE TOP already be water repellant?! I certainly wouldn't want a top that isn't already water resistant :( If possible, see if you can get a swatch of the cloth the shop uses (if they can send you such a sample) and pour some water on it and let it sit for a while to see if the water stays beaded up or if it eventually soaks in.

Or it could simply be a poor explaination on their part in describing their products and the cloth is water repellant, just that the spray is an extra measure of caution. Ask them questions and report back ;)

3. nautigirl

nautigirl Karting

Feb 26, 2007
    Hermosa Beach
    Full Name:
    crash
    Sam, this thread is ages old and not sure if you still have your mondi. Did you have luck replacing your top and did it work out an by who. I've been a member a long time but the new layout I have not figures out. Maybe you are not a online any more. Cheers, Crash 91 Mondi T

4. mike32

mike32 F1 Veteran

May 13, 2016
    Isle of man- uk
    You can buy a water repellant spray for your shoes, probably the same stuff