Ducati SS/SP recommendations | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Ducati SS/SP recommendations

Discussion in 'Motorcycles & Boats' started by ndpendant, Jun 24, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    typo - its an 07 model, not 05.

2. m5guy

m5guy Formula 3

Aug 17, 2008
    Ventura, CA.
    Full Name:
    Greg
    Bringing this post back from the dead 4 years later!

I now own Ducati 900 Superlight #776 mentioned by tundrafile in post #30 and rdefabri in post #36. The bike was sold by the owner in Kansas back in 2013 to a guy in Michigan. I just bought it from the Michigan owner last month and brought it out to California. While re-registering over on the Ducati.ms website a few nights ago, I also bumped into F-Chat member Sherpa23 who was online there as well. It is truly a small world.

3. sherpa23

sherpa23 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 28, 2003
    Rocky Mountains
    Full Name:
    Bastuna
    Haha! Small world indeed...

FYI, I am in the process of adding another very cool Ducati race bike to replace my old 998RS factory race bike. Stay tuned...

4. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    In 2005 I bought a new (demo) 999. Sold it in 2010. It passed through four different owners and I had to chance to buy it back each time but declined. Always regretted selling it. Last fall it was available again and now it is back home. Bought it from a retired doctor and she had four Ducatis in the garage, bought a Panigale the next week after I brought the 999 back home.

When we got our daughter in 2006 that summer at 15 months old I took a picture with her, the bike and her security blanket (sweater). Now she is 12 and we took a picture: same girl, same bike, same garage door, and we dug out her old sweater just for fun. Sent the doc that picture of the side by side.