Drop-Top Ferrari 458 on ANRKY AN34’s – A Wheels Boutique Production | FerrariChat

Drop-Top Ferrari 458 on ANRKY AN34’s – A Wheels Boutique Production

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by Wheelb, Dec 12, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique

Image Unavailable, Please Login

We’re going to keep it simple this time around & allow the photos to do all the talking. We present to you this Ferrari 458 Spider on custom forged 3-piece ANRKY AN34’s with hidden hardware for your enjoyment. Share your thoughts :)

Wheel Specs:
    ANRKY AN34
    Size: 21”x9.5” // 22”x12.5”
    Finish: Satin Bronze Center // Gloss Bronze Outer and Inner
    Hardware Option: Hidden
    Tires: Pirelli P Zero
    Front: 255/30/21
    Rear: 335/25/22

Novitec Sport Springs

PM us for details, availability, and pricing on ANRKY Wheels, Novitec Springs, & Pirelli Tires Tell us what you think by commenting below!

For more photos visit: http://wheelsboutique.com/gallery/ferrari/pics/ferrari-458/Ferrari-458-Spyder-on-ANRKY-AN34

Sir_Ferrari likes this.
  2. BAD430BENZ

BAD430BENZ Formula Junior

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    Nice looking wheels but i emailed them to get a quote and was quoted $12000.00 for a 20" set . Their wheels are nice but unless they can make me lunch and pay my bills , nobody's wheels are worth $12000.00 IMHO .

3. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    Since ANRKY wheels are completely custom there are instances where you can spec them to that number. At the same time there are also ways where you can spec them well below that. Just like with a Ferrari, the prices range dramatically depending on what you want and how you option it.

4. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    Spec what ? The guy told me the starting price is $2900.00 a wheel and it goes up from there , depending what custom work you want . Here is the part of the email where he clearly says their wheels are made of gold and titanium and outlined in diamonds.........

AN32

Ferrari F360 Modena

20x9

20x11 or 20x12

Standard color center

Polished with clear lip ( or solid powder color)

Exposed, hidden or 50/50 hardware

MSRP: Starts off at $2900 per wheel.

5. Wheelb

Wheelb Formula 3
    Sponsor

Feb 17, 2009
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Wheels Boutique
    They are made of 6061-T6 Heat Treated Forged Aluminum - no gold, titanium, or diamonds here ;)

You have the option of ordering a 2-piece version which starts at a lower MSRP. Also, per ANRKY rules dealers are only allowed to quote retail pricing in print. I can provide you with reduced costs over the phone :)

6. BAD430BENZ

May 13, 2014
    EL PASO , TX
    Full Name:
    JASON
    I would love to call you for a quote if you can get to $4000 - $5000......but i know you can't ;)