Dream Cruising | FerrariChat

Dream Cruising

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by PaulK, Aug 14, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Hi Guys,

What is everyone doing for the dream cruise week/weekend?

I'd like to take the car out but I am quite nervous doing so with all the hooligans around. Anyone want to get together on Thursday and cruise over to Cauley in the evening? We are safer in groups!

of2worlds likes this.
  2. Kruegmeister

Kruegmeister Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 24, 2016
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Kruegmeister
    Some of us in the Ferrari Club of America (FCA) are going to High Octane in Birmingham to avoid the Crazyness.
    Parking lot on N side of Willits Street W of Old N. Woodward.

More info here
    https://m.facebook.com/events/1871631836250262/

3. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    Yep, I am indeed going there. See you Sunday.

c7matt likes this.
  4. c7matt

c7matt Formula Junior

Mar 3, 2016
    Greater Detroit, MI
    PaulK likes this.
  5. PaulK

PaulK F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 24, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Paul
    The Viper looks great. I love those first generation cars and dislike wheels that are not correct for the car. However, those look perfect on it.

It was a good Dreamcruise this year. I walked around Birmingham, drove down to RO in the 500 Abarth, and then went to Pontiac. Let me tell you, Pontiac was insane. There was a haze of smoke in the air from people doing burnouts. It looked like a house fire in the distance. Somehow my camera phone did not save many images and no video.

High Octane was good. Perfect weather and wonderful people. It is always good to see people from the club.

Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

jm2 likes this.