Dream Cruise? Lots of Vettes hah | FerrariChat

Dream Cruise? Lots of Vettes hah

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by noone1, Aug 20, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Was down there today from maybe 1:30 - 4:00pm. Honestly, not so thrilled with what I saw. I felt like it was 95% C7 Corvettes. Last time I went, the C7 was not quite out yet. It's like everybody and their brother has bought a new Corvette.

Don't get me wrong, it's a great car, but it really did feel like that was all I saw.

Not too many exotics. I was in the grey 12C if anyone here was out there.

I saw a Huracan break down and getting towed in the middle lane on Woodward. Saw a Scud and a Testarossa parked. Saw one 650S Spider briefly. So an SLS convertible. Tacky gold wrapped R8 advertising something. Ugly wrapped RR advertising wrapping. Black LP560 parked. Tons of old vipers but only one new one. One 430 Spider. A 458 in a gas station. Couple 911 Turbos.

2. Coach_B

Coach_B Rookie

Nov 29, 2014
    There seemed to be a lot more exotics out on Friday. With the rain on Saturday a lot of good cars stayed home (both exotics and classics).

Friday I saw a brand new Rossa F12 Tdf that according to Cauleys Instagram was delivered that morning! Also saw at least five 430s, a few 458s, one Dino and two 488s ( a coupe and a spider)

Other notable exotics were a few Gallaros, a couple Ford GTs and two Aventadors. I did see a 12c but thought it was black maybe. Lots of Porshes and Maseratis. A few Astons as well. Also the NYC taxi looking RR Ghost.

I do agree.... Lots of C7s!!!! New Camaros, Mustangs and Hellcats were plentiful too.

Rain like we had always makes for a weak cruise. Still a great time though.

3. jm2

jm2 F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 19, 2002
    michigan
    Full Name:
    john
    http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/american-muscle/530632-woodward-cruise-16-a.html