Do you want Alonso in a Ferrari in 2008 | Page 12 | FerrariChat

Do you want Alonso in a Ferrari in 2008

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by 355, Sep 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

Do you want to see Alonso in a Ferrari next season?

1. YES

2. NO

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. GoFerrari28

GoFerrari28 Formula 3

Jun 16, 2004
    Ridgemont, CA
    Full Name:
    Jeff Spicoli
    Looks good to me.

2. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    LOL yes it does something dogs do..

3. shahedc

shahedc Formula 3

Jun 4, 2007
    Washington DC
    thanks.. that's a lot better than my MS Paint copy-paste... :)

~shahedc

4. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Glad to help mate...:)

5. lucky_13_2002

lucky_13_2002 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 26, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Michael
    I wanted to stay out of this as find it stupid. Apparently arguing with either one of you is like talking to the wall. I think my brother used to do this in the restroom when he was 5. Or maybe 4.
    The only reason why I am even saying anything is because you are sooo very wrong if you say that 355 is the only one who clearly stated that they would no longer support Ferrari if they sign Alonshole
    I lot of people here have made that statement.
    AND THAT IS A FACT.

6. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    Other than calling me a liar about my Ferrari ownership?

I buried the hatchet with everybody a long time ago. You are the one who is perpetuating things by baseless accusations of being a closet MclAren fan and accusing me of not supporting Ferrari.

As for your PMs, I did not receive anything and posted as such on one of the threads. If you were making overtures to stop bickering, then I am very thankful. I am extremely happy to bury the hatchet and get on with discussions about important things. however don't play innocent with me, I am still owed an apology for the 355 pictures.

7. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC

Ahem...I said that he was the only one of the two of us who made that statement. Reading the post before responding works wonders, you know... :rolleyes:

If the story of Alonso signing with Ferrari is true, then all I can say to you fair-weather Ferrari fans is...Goodbye and Good Riddance. A REAL Tifiso sticks with the team no matter what.

8. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    Mike, Tony & Andreas:

I want to bury the hatchet, the ball's in 355's court.

9. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Let's bury it in the concrete foundation of the Spire tower. :)

10. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Damn, now that I was starting to understand that crap of tifoso/tifosi there is a tifiso too.

11. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank

You want to bury the hatchet and so do I but you want an apology from me for accusing you of not being a real Tifoso. I said that because you were continually going against Ferrari about a couple of things including the Spygate. You countered and I said that you don’t even own a Ferrari. You then said that you did and that you found it hard to believe that a civil servant could even afford one. I accused you of not owning a Ferrari because you had been a guest on here for 7 months at the time. Your profile showed that you didn’t own one. My profile was always there including pics.You said you did and I amongst others asked you to update your profile which you refused to do until you were banned and then became a paid member. You have called me an idiot, moron, stupid, l lower the IQ in a room when I walk in. Those are just a few I can remember off the top of my head as there were many others. You keep asking me to apologize for accusing you of not owning a Ferrari. I have no problem with that as long as you can apologize to me and other Firefighters(civil servants) that lurk in here. You also have to stop ending your posts with your smooth attacks on posters who don’t agree with you. ie:"If the story of Alonso signing with Ferrari is true, then all I can say to you fair-weather Ferrari fans is...Goodbye and Good Riddance. A REAL Tifiso sticks with the team no matter what." Remember that most Tifosi have a soul and are not willing to sell it. You also say that many of us are fair-weather tifosi and yet you still backs the McCheater team. As you say a real tifoso back his team through thick and thin.

12. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Comico, pero lo que queria decir es que aqui algunas veces me encuentro americanos que no saben que Espana es parte de Europa y hasta discuten con uno!

Saludos

13. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    seriously guys, chillout a bit.

we don't need another Hammi-Alonso feud here, do we? ;)

after all, this is a Ferrari site, and i assume most members here support Ferrari. we want whats best for the team. thats all. and right now, i think it's best we put our differences aside and just hope for the best this last 3 races.

14. DeSoto

DeSoto F1 Veteran

Nov 26, 2003
    Ya, ya, eso sí que es ecómico.

Pásate por la sección de España de vez en cuando, hombre.

15. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    my wife says my Tifoso is bigger than her Tifosa

PLUuuuuusseeeee, can you guys give this a rest?

it would be nice to keep Fchats bandwidth near normal.

and senna, I believe you have a 355, don't care if it's a model or what...let it go.

16. EL Nino

EL Nino Karting

Sep 29, 2005
    I'm ANTI FERNANDO ALONSO. Iff He goes to Ferrari I will hate Ferrari and Alonso the rest of my LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC

It was a typo.

Hey, give me points for trying...!!! :D

18. 355

355 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 4, 2005
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    Frank
    This is tha latest on the McCheater team....and some of you want to see this guy with Ferrai.....Sad indeed. He is only out for himeself. Its so obvious everytime Alonshole opens his mouth.

Lewis Hamilton launched a fresh verbal broadside at team-mate Fernando Alonso in Japan on Friday when he accused the Spaniard of not showing enough loyalty to their McLaren team. The British driver said the team had made every effort to make the Spaniard welcome but he had repaid them by refusing to attend the World Motor Sport Council hearing in Paris this month when McLaren faced charges of spying.

"The team have gone out of their way," said Hamilton, who leads Alonso by two points ahead of Sunday's Grand Prix in Japan. "Fernando has been the world champion coming into the team, especially at the beginning of the season he's the guy that's supposed to take them to the championship, and they've bent over backwards to make him feel comfortable.

"Me and (reserve driver) Pedro de la Rosa have done the same. We've been told: 'Try and make Fernando feel welcome in the team'. We've done that, and then you saw what he did to the team."

McLaren were fined 100 million dollars and ejected from the constructors' championship this season after being found guilty of benefiting from possession of a confidential document belonging to rivals Ferrari.

Hamilton suggested on Thursday that the team now wanted him to win the drivers' title ahead of the double world champion. He said Friday that he believes that Alonso's conduct has lost him respect within the McLaren garage and claims he now commands greater support within the team.

"Since what's gone on in the last few weeks they've realised who the real people are in the team and who they really should back," he added. "I feel my bond with the team is even stronger.
    "

The rookie admits that he has been forced to change his opinion of Alonso, the man he has watched and admired over the past few years.

"You try to understand these people but then the whole idea of what sort of person they are is completely miles out of the ball park," he said. "He is not the person I imagined him to be, but that's the way it is."

Alonso has said he will need the full support of McLaren if he is to claim a hat-trick of championships following his back-to-back triumphs with Renault.

"Winning a world championship is a job that is done by everybody, from the first to the last mechanic, not only here in the track but also in the factory," said Alonso. "We are lucky now that we are in front of the championship and we are fighting to win the championship. If we win or if we lose, it will be everybody's job."

Alonso also rejected a claim by team principal Ron Dennis that they have not spoken since the race in Hungary last month but insisted his focus was on the remaining three races.

"That was not true. Again, that is not very important," added the Spaniard. "What is important is to try to win races and try to win everything."

Source AFP
    CAPSIS International

19. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    your life may change after 80 posts.....

20. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    How do you reconcile the above comment with this?

That quote could have easily been made by Schumacher a year ago.

But then again, Schumacher too was only out for himself. In fact, the only drivers in F1 who were not out for themselves were the contractually-obligated #2s.

21. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
    Ironically he isn't doing the "team" any favors by coming out and attacking Alonso either. But he is doing himself a favor by feeding Alonso's paranoia and insecurities. So he's also looking out for himself. :) WOW big surprise there! All race car drivers are ego driven. That's the way it is. Spend some time at a race track and you'll find that out real quick. But, from your post I don't think you've ever spent much time on the track or in the pits working with race drivers or race cars.

On Motorsport.com Nikki Reynolds had a good article a few weeks ago and had some good thoughts on the McLaren situation after the qualifying brew-ha-ha.
    Don't fool yourself into thinking Hamilton or any other driver isn't looking out for number one. It's a tough job to keep two number 1 drivers. Ferrari succeeded with Schumacher because Ervine, Rubens and Massa all knew they were number two. MS got the best equipment first and the team was focused on him.

22. phylotic

phylotic Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 20, 2007
    US/EU
    Full Name:
    Gheorghe

Only demonstrates further, that Hamster + his daddy are outclassed.

23. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    I think "outclassed" when being compared to FA may be the wrong word as he lacks any.

24. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    Translation; Even though I screwed my team and sponsors top to bottom, please maintain and prep my car superbly so that when I jump ship at the end of the year I can command more bucks from the next chump as three time WDC. See Ya !

25. barbazza

barbazza Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 10, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    John
    LOL! Kind of like outrunning a double amputee...