Do you know your body type? | FerrariChat

Do you know your body type?

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by Fpassion, Aug 15, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fpassion

Fpassion Formula Junior

Jun 1, 2005
    Here are the three primary body types. Knowing your body type will allow you to eat right and meet your goals much faster than following someone eles's strategy that worked for him/her by trial and error

1. Ectomorph-lean slender aesthetic apollo build
    2. Endomorth-medium build half chubby half muscular big bones retain calories
    3. Mesomorph herculian build big bones calories converted to muscle.

Everyone is a combination of each and so work out and eat according to your genetics. Your metabolism will change with time but not your bone structure.

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    #2 TexasF355F1, Aug 15, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2008
    I'm definitely an Ectomorph. Always been a lean and slender guy, and small frame and being 5'10". People have always told me I should have down two things. Been a runner, and done gymnastics. Bella Karole approached my parents when I was 3 and wanted me to join his gym. He told them I had the perfect build to become a phenomenal gymnasts. My parents couldn't afford it, but even now my mom wishes they would have made an attempt just to see where I would have gone.

3. otaku

otaku Formula 3

Aug 12, 2005
    Boise,Idaho
    Full Name:
    Josh
    hmm.. my brother could probably go in that last category (but alot of its blubber to) me on the other hand if I was to be a healthy weight I'd be a small dude. My bones are by no means bigand I'm only 5'8 so I guess I am # 2

4. GG

GG Formula 3

Feb 21, 2008
    100% Endo.