Do we have any other Ferrari owners that love JDM cars? (NSX, s2000, Supra...) | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Do we have any other Ferrari owners that love JDM cars? (NSX, s2000, Supra...)

Discussion in '458 Italia/488/F8' started by s4play, Mar 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pizzadude

pizzadude Formula 3

Feb 20, 2001
    Indianapolis, IN
    xfrgtr, s4play, IloveGT and 1 other person like this.
  2. MANDALAY

MANDALAY F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

May 23, 2013
    AUSTRALIA
    Full Name:
    ANGELO

If you only knew ALL the custom parts that I had fabricated. Fact is you cant even see them but I know they are their.

IloveGT likes this.
  3. s4play

s4play Karting

Oct 25, 2006
    I knew your screen name looked familiar! Glad to see more NSX owners on here as well!

4. s4play

s4play Karting

Oct 25, 2006
    Practicing SIP at home right now - as you can see we don't really discriminate and also have (Korean and American cars not pictured)....

[​IMG]

IloveGT likes this.
  5. Il Co-Pilota

Il Co-Pilota F1 Veteran

May 29, 2019
    Hopefully some place nice.
    Full Name:
    A.B
    I'm a car guy through and through. There are fads and trends I don't care for, but I have had my experience with a lot of oddball fun cars. And yes, I have had the wings and lowering kits that made the car almost undrivable. When I was 20 I had a metallic purple E36 M3 with all the crap you could throw on it - including purple numberplate lights. Those lights cost me what amounts to 100 Euro per month on average in tickets, as they were illegal. But I didn't care, and that was how my car was supposed to look. Was fitted with a nice supercharger and a H&R coilover set. To finish it all off, it had a stupidly loud Supersprint exhaust and an equally loud and obnoxious stereo. Oh yes, that car my pride and joy, and a terror to the neighbourhood and the cause of much embarrassment for my parents:)
    Later on I had a right hand drive Nissan S14 facelift with a frankenmotor a buddy of mine had built. It was of course equally subtle in its metallic red attire sporting white stripes Viper style, with a gold set of Enkei wheels. Had the car lots of stickers on it? Why yes, of course:p Yep, it was a striking car:)
    Visiting my folks later today. Maybe they have some pics of those two beauties lying around.

Sent from my SM-G930F using FerrariChat.com mobile app