DJ Hero | FerrariChat

DJ Hero

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Asian1118, Apr 11, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Asian1118

Asian1118 F1 Rookie

Mar 23, 2005
    Shelby twp
    Full Name:
    James
    I picked up DJ hero today from toys r us. They have it onsale for 50 bucks for the single or you can get the game and 2 turntables for 90, I got the one with 2 turntables and its great so you can play against friends.

I was surprised with the game, it is allot of fun. More than guitar hero IMO, Ive been looking at it for awhile but the normal price is 100 for the game and turntable and I was not going to pay that for it but at 50 bucks I gave it a shot went to the store and ended up with the 90 one. (glad I did)

IF any of you were think of it nows a great time to give it a shot.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3689076

2. cozmogeek

cozmogeek Rookie

Mar 12, 2009
    Bellevue WA
    I picked that up a while ago. I like the music in it but one thing really bugs me. The weighted platter. You have to try to move that thing around at crazy speeds to do the scratches. The problem is that with a real turntable in that situation you'd have a slipmat under the record and the platter keeps on spinning and you just slip the record. It is WAY light and fast in comparison. I'm just surprised that they overlooked something that simple with all these real DJs involved in making the game. That's really the only thing I dislike about it.

3. SPEEDCORE

SPEEDCORE Four Time F1 World Champ

Jul 11, 2005
    Full Name:
    Toe Knee
    Now that's a great price! If only I lived in the states :eek: