DISGUSTED IN SC WITH REGIONAL FCA DIRECTOR | Page 7 | FerrariChat

DISGUSTED IN SC WITH REGIONAL FCA DIRECTOR

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by chrmer3, Sep 14, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

?

SHOULD DAVID SCOTT PRESIDENT OF THE SC CHAPTER OF THE FCA BE FORCED OUT OF POSITION

1. NO

2. YES

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. jim94-348

jim94-348 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Aug 19, 2010
    Greenville, NC
    Full Name:
    Jim
    You will not be looked down upon. We have several members with Mondials and we had two at our Biltmore event in April. Same motor as the 348 and my 348 was bullet proof. Feel free to come to an event before joining so you can see for yourself. Just let David Scott or me know. I think you will find that the cars are only a small portion of the events.

2. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Juan-Manuel Fantango F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Hey no way! I'll send you an application or just go here FCA South Carolina Chapter. You'd be welcomed of course as long as you don't sell stocks bonds securities or other such advice to our members! Euro and Hilton Head are coming up....jump in.

3. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Wait a minute.. We spoke a few years ago. I think you spend time in Orangeburg and we talked about my poor crazy x from what once was a beautiful town?

4. Mondial 1985

Mondial 1985 Formula Junior

Jun 13, 2012
    Greenville, SC
    Full Name:
    Mark Alan Day
    I hope it'll be something like what those poor 246ers are having to go through today.

5. billh1963

billh1963 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2004
    Mid-state, South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Bill H
    Indeed....we did! It was last year. Last year I had an '85 and an '86. The '85 is gone and I have an'86 and an '88.

6. Juan-Manuel Fantango

Rossa Subscribed

Jan 18, 2004
    Full Name:
    Juan
    Cool, love to have you jump in and register for HHIC, just around the corner in your neck of the woods. I'll get a link to you.

7. billh1963

billh1963 Formula Junior
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Apr 28, 2004
    Mid-state, South Carolina
    Full Name:
    Bill H
    I plan on going. What I haven't figured out is if there is a place to enter my car information when buying tickets? If I choose the two day Jamboree tickets, what do I do to indicate FCA?

8. MASR04

MASR04 Formula 3

Feb 20, 2013
    Eastern NC
    Full Name:
    Sean
    You will actually complete a separate entry form and place FCA as your car club which is automatically cleared to be accepted for entry.

9. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    Gee I wonder who you are talking about - I still get occasional emails from him which I immediately put in spam