Dino 206S | FerrariChat

Dino 206S

Discussion in 'Recreations & Non-Period Rebodies' started by terry61, Apr 24, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. terry61

terry61 Rookie

May 17, 2011
    Anyone have a source for a 206S windshield? Thanks for your help.

2. rosso corsa motorsport

rosso corsa motorsport Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2008
  3. TTR

TTR F1 Veteran
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 29, 2007
    Riverside, CA
    Full Name:
    Timo
    PM sent.

4. terry61

terry61 Rookie

May 17, 2011
    Thanks everyone for your help.

5. Bobj

Bobj Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2013
    UK
    There is a 206 S replica coming up in the July Silvertone auction which comes with a spare screen and windscreen mould - altough from the pics it doesn't look exactly like the original but it's difficult to tell. There might be a change the owner would loan you the mould or sell you the spare screen

6. veglia88

veglia88 Rookie

Jan 9, 2013
    the 206sp is for me one of the most aesthetically pleasing ferrari designs of the era.

The car that in that auction has I believe some differences to one of the originals of which I have some photos. I agree that the front screen is not right and should be more angled back and the body also has differences in my opinion, notably the rear of the car.
    I have several photos of a rebuilt original 206sp in an old ferrari book I own and the ferrari in this book was stated as being owned by dudley mason styrron. The car in my book is much more pleasing aesthetically than the one in the auction and one has to ask if the replica is based on a sightly differently designed 206sp