Did my first daily cleanse.. | FerrariChat

Did my first daily cleanse..

Discussion in 'Health & Fitness' started by alexkam, Jul 10, 2012.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. alexkam

alexkam Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Sunny CA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    I went into Nekter Juice bar this morning and picked up a daily cleanse which consist of 6 fresh juices already bottled and refrigerated to drink through out the day. I must say i feel pretty good, and as long as i drink plenty of water my appetite is well curbed. Has anyone here done a few day cleanse? I'd like to work up to a 3 day eventually.

2. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    Not a cleanse but I did a juice fast last winter. 30 days almost no solids, 30 days one primarily vegetarian meal.

3. MS250

MS250 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Dec 10, 2003
    Full Name:
    Avvocato
    We do a 7 day cleanse , natural ... And we lose on average 7 lbs... We do it once a year in the spring...it is very healthy for you. No dairy, wheat, salts.

It's called herbal cleanse, whole body detox....comes with the nutritional guide to follow.

4. alexkam

alexkam Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Sunny CA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    So how many juices a day? 30 days that's awesome. Do you allow caffeine? I would have a real hard time to juice or fast for a long peiod of time without caffiene...

5. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    My wife tried the 3 day. She couldnt last the first day! She said the 1st one just did it to her. The Cyanne pepper/Ginger (or something like that) That was 3 months ago. Till this day, she can't go back in that place!

6. alexkam

alexkam Formula 3

Mar 14, 2007
    Sunny CA
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Lol yes the cayenne pepper and ginger mix is quite potent for a first timer.. I drink ginger all the time and now im hooked! I either do mothers, whole foods, or nektur, my favorite juice is the dr oz at the whole foods juice bar, it's really a great one. Your wife might like like it or the greenie at Nektur. Im hooked on these green juices and have one or two a day, they really make me feel great.

7. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    During the juice-only period 6-7 per day - you need it to get enough calories to be functional.

At that time I did no caffeine, although lately I'm back to drinking Diet Coke with lunch and an energy drink at work. Not good, I know.