diablo for sale in Portugal | FerrariChat

diablo for sale in Portugal

Discussion in 'Portugal' started by 2mmuch, Nov 18, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 2mmuch

2mmuch Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Luigi
    There is a 1995 diablo listed on ebay. It says its a 1995 but the vin and the pictures say its a 1992. Is this car really for sale, or is it a scam. I ask this question because I am vary interested in this car. If you have anymore information on this car please send it to me.

Thanks for your help.

2. pedro233

pedro233 Formula Junior

Sep 24, 2008
    Parque das Nações-Lx
    Full Name:
    Pedro
    Hello,

I assume you are talking about this Diablo:
    Lamborghini Diablo V12 | eBay

This car does exist, and it's not a scam. It's owner is from the Cascais/Sintra region (30milnutes from Lisbon), and i have seen the car in several good restaurants and marinas in that region.

The car has been advertised in several portuguese sites, and the price was 89 thousand euros. However, you can find the car listed in mobile.de for 79 thousand euros Lamborghini Diablo als Sportwagen/Coupé in Sintra

Has you said and well, the car could never be from 1995. If it where from 1995, it could never had the 1991 model year dashboard, so, something is not correct.

Big hug,
    Pedro

3. 2mmuch

2mmuch Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Luigi
    Thanks for your help, from your friends here in Canada.

4. Wolfgang

Wolfgang F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 8, 2003
    Heidelberg, Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang
    Sorry, the Diablo is 100% sure a 1992! VIN: NLA12591 is from 1992.
    The dashboard and the engine bay is also from 1991-1993 - 1994 and later the engine bay came with the carbon parts on the left & right side.
    The after market wing is from Germany "König Specials".
    680 PS is unreal - 492 would be real.
    Anyway, Price is o.k.
    Do you know the former german owner?
    Maybe I could get more Infos from the pre german owner and ist time in Germany?!

5. RS6bird

RS6bird Formula Junior

Mar 20, 2006
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Full Name:
    RS6Bird
    Agree with what Pedro had to say. I've also seen the car and the owner actually was renting his apartment from my uncle in the Sintra area. He's been trying to sell it for quite some time, but it's a hard car to sell in Portugal. 79k€ seems like a reasonable price, but most likely he'll end up getting in the 60-70k region.

Good luck!

6. 2mmuch

2mmuch Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Ontario
    Full Name:
    Luigi
    Was looking for a 94 - 96 but like you said this is clearly a 1992 car. Was just looking to add another car. Currently have a 2002 black on tan, 360 f1 spyder and though a Black diablo would be nice to have.

Thanks again.