Detailing and Paint Coating | FerrariChat

Detailing and Paint Coating

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by ncm6cabrio, May 13, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    I want to share a great experience with a professional detailer for folks in the Fayetteville and Raleigh areas. I'm pretty particular about the care of my F430 and generally do my detailing myself. I reached a point where it was time for another ceramic coating application. I ended up taking the car to Empyreal Auto in Dunn (just off I-95) for a touch-up detail and application of high-end Modesta coating with a 7-year life. Besides the paint, I had all the glass coated and the leather treated. The car came out amazing and Evan was great to work with.

I know how hard it is to entrust folks with our special cars so I thought I'd share my experience for everyone in the eastern part of the state. A few pics below- the red light is used to "bake" on the coating.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

detailbrian likes this.
  2. GH13

GH13 Karting

Apr 26, 2019
    Normally I just lurk the NC/SC group since I don’t live there (but might in the near future if all goes well), and I have to say that the car looks great.

Blows my mind that you had this done in Dunn, as I always associate Dunn with getting off I-95 on my way to visit family in an area where you can currently buy a nice house for the price of a gently used F430.

Thanks for sharing — if I end up making the move south, I’ll definitely keep him in mind.

3. ncm6cabrio

ncm6cabrio Formula Junior
    Owner

Jul 28, 2011
    Fayetteville, NC
    Full Name:
    Mike M.
    I thought it an odd location as well. The owner lives in Fayetteville but having the shop in Dunn off of I-95 makes it much easier access for a wider customer base. It's convenient to both I-95 and I-40.

4. GH13

GH13 Karting

Apr 26, 2019
    Wouldn’t surprise me if the rent was lower.

Technically Fayetteville has a lower crime rate, but in terms of absolute crime, Dunn is also probably a safer place to do business if you have to worry about having high priced vehicles on hand.