(Denver) Ferrari Spotters!!!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

(Denver) Ferrari Spotters!!!!

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Uberpower, Jul 15, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. butch355

butch355 Karting

Jan 27, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Brent
    Red 360 on Hampden heading west to the mountains. I was in the Black 355 spider trying to keep up with you!!

I just joined the F club with 97 355 Spider and can say cant be happier. Still have the P cars for daily drivers but nothing like the 355. Already noticed how great the FCA is and visted Dave in Boulder to get on the list for 15K and his informal post PPI. Would recomend him to all and cant wait for PPIR and other events to learn to drive this beast!!

Hope to see more and more F cars and start to get involved in all the events!!

2. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004

Welcome! Good to have you- the Denver/Boulder/Ft. Collins group is a ton of fun.

I was at Del Frisco's a few months back and saw a black/black 355 Spider parked in the valet's winner circle (of course)!

:D

3. Mike328

Mike328 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 19, 2002
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    More red! Red 360 heading west on Spruce last night, 5pm... Was just slowly moving along, but sounded NICE (LOUD!) I HEARD it long before I saw it... :)

4. Roland E Linder

Roland E Linder Formula 3

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Welcome Butch 355, great to have you aboard! We will for sure have way more visitors at te ranch for the BBQ on July 23rd. I hope to see you before at PPIR at our event (www.quickchickracing.com)or www.sportcarschool.com
    Roland
    F40LM

5. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    #30 Uberpower, Feb 7, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017

Parked outside my loft today. Lord, please let it be a beautiful woman stalking me...

Snapped a quick pic.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

6. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    Spotted Steve in his gorgeous Silver/Bordeaux F335 Spider on Saturday near C/470 & Platte Canyon...I was the one in the Red 360 going the opposite direction:)

7. butch355

butch355 Karting

Jan 27, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Brent
    Cant wait to be part of the club....Look forward to the ranch and BBQ and the track events, Thanks Roland. Already noticed huge difference than from the PCA and BMWCCA...

Just need to save up cash before this summer for the 15K service, BMC CDAs, and high flow cats before I can hang with the big boys....hehe...

8. Alex_V

Alex_V F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Apr 8, 2004
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Alex
    Seeing that pic reminded me of a Vanquish I have seen JUST like that, most likely the same one, but when I saw it, it was pulling into to Automezzi car show just as I was leaving

9. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    I am looking at an identical Vanquish right now sitting in the customer parking lot...very drool worthy:)

10. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Comon boys, snap out of it, this is the Ferrari chat and you're supposed to drewl only on F cars !!! And you Derek, the salesman at FOD, you should be ashme of you...hahahaha!!!
    Roland
    F40LM

11. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    Yes Roland, I know but it is about time we came out of the "closet" and pronounced our love for all things British...well everything British but fruitcake:)

12. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Derek, you're Man enough to come out of the closet, you have my forgiveness. Amen..
    Roland
    F40LM

13. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Parked outside my loft again this morning, with a light coat of fresh powdery snow. Plate frame says: Luxury Autos, denver phone number.

Roland- c'mon now! Even a hardened Ferrari vet like you would drool on this car, after all we all know about your british mistress that goes by the name of XJR. ;)

14. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    Damn Nicolas, I was staring at your Aston photo again and noticed you live in Riverfront Park! I live just to the south of you at Archstone Riverfront.
    That was defiantely the same car I saw yesterday and was being driven by a professional athlete.

15. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004

Yepper. In the Promenade building, stop by and say hello sometime.

16. bottomline

bottomline Formula 3

Mar 10, 2004
    Denver, CO
    Full Name:
    Bijan
    Where abouts are you guys? In what general area?

17. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    15th/Little Raven...for a point of reference, it is about five blocks west of Larimer Square.

18. Matt550

Matt550 Formula Junior

Dec 2, 2003
    Littleton Colorado
    Full Name:
    Matt M.

I saw that car at Ferrari of Denver today as i drove past. Very beautiful car.

19. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    #44 Roland E Linder, Feb 8, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    OK, you got me there and I have a 77MG spider just parked behind the Jag...
    I'm guilty as charged!!
    Roland
    F40LM

20. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hey Roland, is that Woofy in the first picture? Is that Vanquish the same one that has been around in Colorado awhile?

21. Roland E Linder

Nov 3, 2003
    COLORADO
    Full Name:
    Roland E Linder
    Yes, it's Woofy, it's already 6 month that he is gone but he is in so many pictures that I don't think we will ever forget him .I sure miss him a lot !!
    Roland
    F40LM

22. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004

Same as Derek. About a block to the east.

PIMP neighborhood. Where are you?

23. Derek at FoD

Derek at FoD Formula 3
    BANNED

Jun 10, 2004
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Derek Fennig
    :) yes...that is the best way to describe Riverfront, has a different feel from LoDo, nice big park and the Platte river runs through it too.

24. Uberpower

Uberpower Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 6, 2004
    Geez. Ferrari famine here.

You'd think that some of the nice toys would be out due to the nice weather and the big ballaz coming out for the all-star game.

2 NSX's today, a red pre-93 model and a purple NSX-T. Both near Lincoln and Alameda.

Nick

25. Mike328

Mike328 F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Oct 19, 2002
    Boulder, CO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    NSXs! Yawn! j/k

I'm about to take a sprint out in the 328 to Best Buy (Boulder <--> Broomfield via 36) to get another fat $200 off my new TV (THANK YOU, PRICE MATCH! PLEASE DRIVE THROUGH!). A day like this? I might see one or two...