Wanted - Dealership Alfa Romeo Sign | FerrariChat

Wanted Dealership Alfa Romeo Sign

Discussion in 'Other Parts & Collectibles' started by enio45, May 26, 2019.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    Im considering acquiring an Alfa sign for a very good friend in italy , who has a passion for ALFA everything.

I know the large signs vary by years - 30-40's. 40', 50"s etc

Im not sure which one i want to acquire yet, but thought id post this to see if any individuals
    on the site has any to offer for consideration. Im NOT looking for any replica's but real original ones

Appreciate the info and offers.....this will at least get me thinking, price, size and rarity to consider.

I will need to ship it to Milan, Italy.

2. Mang

Mang F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 11, 2007
    ta HO
    Full Name:
    Mike S.
    Pm sent.

3. davenichols

davenichols Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 8, 2013
    Toronto, Canada
    I have a few of them available. Please send me your email address and I can send info.

Dave

4. enio45

enio45 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

May 16, 2004
    Gilbert, AZ
    Full Name:
    Ed
    I have narrowed down what im looking for - thanks to all that replied and shared pics etc

I am set on a large round (2.5-3 ft) stamped steel or alum 30-40-50's era alfa signed, Some are embossed
    /stamped with a lot of detail, later ones are painted stencil types. They mount on a wall - there are
    are no lights etc.

some of the more rare ones demand a premium as i found out.

appreciate the leads......not in a big hurry, but for the right one im ready to pull the trigger

thanks again