Dealer/Service Zurich:Zug | FerrariChat

Dealer/Service Zurich:Zug

Discussion in 'Europe' started by F12KID, Oct 25, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Hi,

I will be moving to Zurich/Zug area in the coming 3 months. Can anyone reccomend the "best" dealer/s in the area based on experience for sales and service?

thanks very much

2. anubis

anubis Karting

Nov 26, 2014
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    I've bought my Speciale in Urdorf. The dealer is Foitek. Unfortunately my salesman doesn't work anymore there. But my impression was very good.

3. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    I have bought and serviced several Ferraris with the "Old" Foitek family, also when they were still in Urdorf. They are now in 8852 Altendorf. I can highly recommend them.

4. redcaruser

redcaruser Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2012
    switzerland
    Full Name:
    daniel
    Foitek Automobile AG in Altendorf is also my recommendation.

5. Marcel Massini

Marcel Massini Two Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    I STRONGLY recommend Niki Hasler AG in Basel, Switzerland, official dealer. They will pick up the car at your home and bring it back to you, in a closed trailer if you want. Clearly the best and most enthusiastic and very serious official Ferrari guys in Switzerland.

Marcel Massini

6. Marcel Massini

Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    NOT an official Ferrari dealer anymore.

Marcel Massini

7. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
  8. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Thank you Marcel, i will visit them in the coming month/s and introduce myself. I have to say the service i have found in Geneva has been excellent to date.

thanks again

9. Marcel Massini

Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    Please say hello from me to Niki Hasler in Basel, it will help. He is a good friend of mine. Always high attention to detail and outstanding service.

Marcel Massini

10. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Yes, the family ran the dealership in Urdorf since the 60's. A few years ago it was sold complete as Official Ferrari dealership and the 3 brothers started the Garage in Altendorf.

Marcel I know they no longer have the dealership but as far as I am aware they are still an Official Ferrari Service Center, is that correct?

11. F12KID

F12KID F1 Rookie
    Owner

Nov 27, 2013
    Thanks very much, and will do.

CHeers!

12. Marcel Massini

Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    No, that is not the case.

And re Garage Foitek AG in Urdorf, the official Ferrari dealer in Zurich, they have been sold a few weeks ago by Hans Stutz (who owned it for about 10 years) to Beat Imwinkelried of Basel (Grosspeter Group (VW), and Maserati dealer in Basel).

Marcel Massini

13. redcaruser

redcaruser Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2012
    switzerland
    Full Name:
    daniel
    #13 redcaruser, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    "the "best" dealer/s in the area (Zurich/Zug) based on experience for sales and service"; THIS was the question Marcel.

I purchased all my cars there and I will do so in future, no matter if new or used cars (Ferrari, Maserati, Range Rover...), sales and after sales services are perfectly, I like these guys.

14. Simon

Simon Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Aug 29, 2003
    Switzerland
    Full Name:
    Simon
    Thanks for the info Marcel, I didn't know this.

One of my favourite drives was as a passenger with Gregor Foitek in a 77 308GTB. Wow, had a huge grin on my face when I got out of the car.

15. Flavio_C

Flavio_C Formula 3
    BANNED

Sep 7, 2012
    Insubria
    Guys, what's your opinion on Auto Pierre Sudan and Kessel Auto?

16. redcaruser

redcaruser Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 8, 2012
    switzerland
    Full Name:
    daniel
    Positive Feedback from my colleagues for both, I myself made also good experiences with Pierre Sudan.

17. Marcel Massini

Honorary

Mar 2, 2005
    For what Ferrari types?

Marcel Massini

18. ze_shark

ze_shark Formula 3

Jul 13, 2003
    Switzerland (NW)
    "Best" and "dealer" in the same sentence confines to an oxymoron in Switzerland. Bought my 550 from the Foitek family when they still had the Urdorf dealership, wasn't impressed but that's a whle back. The team in Zug is friendly, but I tend to wonder how they can be doing a good job in their shop downstairs. Cramped, dark, ideal conditions for sloppy work. Only had scarce contacts with Hasler when I was looking for a car. Looked serious but the prices ... The two choices in the lake Geneva area are a joke for different reasons. I bring my cars to Alberto Donati in Vevey whom I can't recommend enough. But it's not a dealership.