DC Area Photo Shoot Opportunity | FerrariChat

DC Area Photo Shoot Opportunity

Discussion in 'Mid-Atlantic Region - USA (PA, DE, MD, DC, VA)' started by jferrante, Jan 14, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
    Hi all,
    I am hiring Mike Crawat to come to the area to shoot my car. For those that dont know him, he does all the photography for Stanceworks and IMO is one of the better car photographers out there. See his IG here.
    https://www.instagram.com/mikecrawatphotography/

He asked if I think there would be any other interest in the area while he was here so I told him I would gauge interest before we confirmed dates.

His rates are AMAZING for the quality he puts out. If you are interested PM me and I will send you the details.
    I am not benefiting from this but would be willing to organize if there was a group that would be interested over the course of maybe a few days once the weather breaks.
    Here are a few shots that are interested.
    PS, he also runs the IG for Stanceworks and would post your car if that's what youre into.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login Image Unavailable, Please Login

Attached Files:

F1 Tico and pilotoCS like this.
  2. No-Subt2

No-Subt2 Karting

May 6, 2019
    Alexandria, VA
    Full Name:
    Danny
    The link does not work.

3. Gh21631

Gh21631 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2011
    East
    Where is the shoot taking place?

4. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
    Wherever you want. He's going to be in the area and we don't need to do it together and probably wouldn't want that anyway

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

5. jferrante

jferrante Formula Junior

Jul 9, 2016
    Then type his name in IG it will come up

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

6. killer58

killer58 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    CA & DC
    F1 Tico and jferrante like this.