Daytona Interior on Ebay | FerrariChat

Daytona Interior on Ebay

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by scylla6, Feb 15, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. scylla6

scylla6 Rookie

Aug 9, 2005
    ct
    On ebay now, one day to go. Item# 461 228 9954 or search under "FERRARI DAYTONA INTERIOR". All the tan carpets and leather for a 73 Daytona except for the seats and floor mats. Looks to be in good shape.
    Tom

2. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Tom.

Did you pull this stuff out of the car?

3. scylla6

scylla6 Rookie

Aug 9, 2005
    ct
    Actually this was from Chris Springer. He took it out for a color change about 20 years ago so it could be original.
    Just digging around and I found a whole bunch of old Daytona parts down in the cellar. Hey there's even a Daytona body sitting way back in back in the woods here on the farm. Really, I'm not kidding. Ask Tom S. I'll try to post a pic but there's alot of snow here.
    Tom
    email; [email protected]

4. vroomgt

vroomgt Formula 3

Aug 23, 2004
    Brisbane Australia
    Full Name:
    John ARBA
    OH OH watch what you start!

5. PWehmer

PWehmer Formula 3

Oct 15, 2002
    Surrounded by Water
    4612289954 is only at $71 with 11 hours to go.

The bargain of the month for someone (but not I).

6. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    Would you not be better off using NOS leather that has not already been stretched, and has not been sitting around for years? The price will be unimportant if you find much of the material is dry rotted and unuseable.

7. tifosi12

tifosi12 Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Oct 3, 2002
    @ the wheel
    Full Name:
    Andreas
    Sold for 128. I think somebody got a steal.

8. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Good point, Ron...I was offered some black Conolly hides awhile back, my trim guys said it would not be advisable.

But I suppose if you need 'patina'....they said they'd only sew on new material.

These already being fabricated would be OK, I'd think.......just old!

9. scylla6

scylla6 Rookie

Aug 9, 2005
    ct
    Wow, that did sell cheap. Thats OK, I've had it long enough. I do have other Daytona parts (rear signal lights, trim, grill, ANSAs and more that I will be putting up soon.
    Tom
    email; [email protected]

10. Tspringer

Tspringer F1 Veteran

Apr 11, 2002
    I have roughly 2 sets of old daytona seat covers. One set is repro that was installed sometime in the late 1970s and is partially vinyl. The other set is NOS leather, but it was re-dyed black and the dye job was terrible. It is leatherique and it was brushed on way too thick. these covers could be used and the leather is in great shape but the dye will need to be fully stripped and the leather re-dyed.

Anyone interested? Cheap ? Make me an offer I cannot refuse! Hint: wont take much, just enough to motivate me to go to the UPS store to ship it out!

Terry

11. tongascrew

tongascrew F1 Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    tewksbury
    Full Name:
    george burgess
    hi tom, i am the one who got the 250 gte seats etc and inquired about your daytona leather. did you sell them?if not let me know. i am still interested,just not for $400. thanks george [email protected]