DAYTONA 500 | Page 5 | FerrariChat

DAYTONA 500

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by PhilNotHill, Feb 18, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    It's more than any one else offered.

No one has disputed the facts. Just the source.

Think about that. It makes no sense.

2. ctkellett

ctkellett Karting

Jan 2, 2004
    Havertown PA
    Full Name:
    Chris K.
    "Due" , not "do", you are correct. It looks like the 6 years of college were wasted on me.

From your source
    "newer articles may still contain significant misinformation, unencyclopedic content, or vandalism. Users need to be aware of this in order to obtain valid information and avoid misinformation which has been recently added and not yet removed."

I have no interest is getting into a web based discussion about "facts" with someone who post articles that he adds misinformation to without notice (your post from NASCAR.com).

Enjoy the attention.

The horse is dead.

3. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Thought this was too outrageous fro anyone to take seriously. Note the smiley face in the heading.

No. 11 was added and really says nothing unless you know what w#$@&* means. I don't. then it goes on to say thanks for clearing that up which is totally unclear. You can put ANY meaning to w#$@&*. It is neither good or bad. I apologize for any misunderstanding.

When you have to explain humor, it's not funny.

This is not life and death. It is just a sport, an amusement. Something that shouldn't be taken TOO seriously IMHO.

4. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC
    F1 and auto racing may merely be an amusement to you but I think for a lot of people here, it is a bit more.

5. PhilNotHill

Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    I agree with you.

6. Senna3xWC

Senna3xWC F1 Rookie

Nov 30, 2006
    NYC

1. Schumacher was out of line making that comment. He is not in any position to determine what is best for JPM. I think he made a denigrating comment to embarrass JPM.

2. Montoya may be the only person with firsthand knowledge of both the current F1 drivers attitudes and the difficulty of driving a NASCAR stock car. His statement might very well be 100% accurate. I am not in a position to dispute this and neither are you.

3. Even Schumacher admits that he enjoys vacationing in America because no one here knows who he is. He is given the anonymity that eludes him elsewhere.

4. Anyone can add information to a wikipedia listing, there is no guarantee whatsoever that the information presented is accurate and unbiased. You need a more objective source of information if you are going to be so definitively judgemental.

You can interpret JPM's behavior from the above referenced incidents as you like. But in the end, it is only your interpretation that he is a spoiled whiner. You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts...or something like that.