Dale Chihuly glass | FerrariChat

Dale Chihuly glass

Discussion in 'Creative Arts' started by 4re308, Sep 25, 2018.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hey everyone, I've been a fan of Dale Chihuly for many years and only now do I find myself in the position to afford some glass pieces. Do any of you have any pieces? Anything for sale? Any collectors out there? I'd love to see what you guys have!

2. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Thanks I've seen all of those on eBay, was wondering if any Fchat members have Chihuly.

3. Alpintourer

Alpintourer F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 20, 2013
    The Low Country
    Full Name:
    Dave Steven
    I was recently at the Chihuly installation at the Biltmore in Asheville, NC. The gift shop had a dozen small works (fluted bowl and ball) in the $5K-$9K range. I asked the lady guarding the pieces how many had sold. She said about 40. I guess they had many more in stock to replenish the dozen in view.

4. Tcar

Tcar F1 Rookie

The Denver Botanic Gardens had an enormous Chihuly show here a couple years ago... just incredible.
    Sold a number to individuals... even a large one to a collector.

5. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hi guys, thanks for the replies! I bet the Denver showing was amazing! I cannot believe I missed the Biltmore showing! It was so close to me.