Current Daytona Pricing | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Current Daytona Pricing

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by f40carlo, Jul 25, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. f40carlo

f40carlo Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2005
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    ....Perhaps I am too in love with my cars....they have never been mere objects to me. I am not anxious to sell my 1972 Daytona, but have other commitments somewhat pressuring my decision to do so. I have several interested parties. The car has been submitted for Classiche Certification. All tools and manuals. Perhaps it is unfair to say it is a 2+ car. It is in 'showroom' condition, and all mechanicals are perfect. Tires, wire wheels, chrome...all appear as new..seats that look as though they have never been sat in. 30,000miles. I don't want to call it a #1...which is why I say 2+. I am not easily offended. Has one several events. Suggest some pricing mates. Respect, with thanks. Carlo

2. f40carlo

f40carlo Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2005
    CANADA
    Full Name:
    Carlo
    Classiche Certification as well...

3. 375+

375+ F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 28, 2005
    I thought that the ex-Harrah car might have brought more money. It was the car tested by Road & Track in 1970 with the iconic Dean Batchelor photo of the dash board showing an indicated 180 mph. Calling it a prototype is a stretch but this seemed to be the year of the model "prototype" in auction descriptions.