Crescent Classic sold out for 2009 | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Crescent Classic sold out for 2009

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by cmparrenzo, Aug 11, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JOHNCJ8989

JOHNCJ8989 Formula Junior

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    I'll be doing a "walk-by" this weekend and checking out all the cars. My Wife and I are making Eureka our home and are moving into a Circa 1889 house on the Spring Street Historical Loop just below the Crescent and St. Elizabeth's........ how convenient is that? .)

Everybody have a safe trip into town, watch out for crazed road crossing deer, ..... and have fun!!

My Best

2. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Look forward to seeing you, John. Would love to meet you finally.

Steve

3. lhowardmo

lhowardmo Karting
    Owner

Jun 5, 2005
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Larry
    We would also like a tour of your 120 year old house. I'm sure Eureka was a rocking place in the 1800's.
    If it's tour ready.
    (My wife always loves it when I volunteer a tour of our house without two years advance notice in triplicate with authorized signatures and proper catering).

Larry

4. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    What does the weather look like this weekend?

Brian

5. JOHNCJ8989

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John

lol.... I'd love to give a tour and serve drinks and dinner.....but unfortunately we won't officially take possession until next Tuesday. I was hoping to be at least partially in by this weekend but couldn't make it happen. Yeah Eureka was a happnin town back then.... but in the last 10 it has seen a strong revival. I've been spending a lot of time there on the weekends scouting homes and it's been very very busy and filled with people....... and ghosts and whatnot:)

6. JOHNCJ8989

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    It looks like there is a potential for rain this weekend.... like 40-50%. After last year I know you guys would like to see some blue skies..... I'll see what I can drum up for ya:)

7. JOHNCJ8989

Dec 11, 2003
    Full Name:
    John
    Thanks Steve! Not sure when I'll be comin thru yet but hopefully I'll get a chance to meet some of you guys.

8. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Shouldn't be too bad. Besides, we survived a hurricane last year!