Crescent Classic, OMG what a Party! | FerrariChat

Crescent Classic, OMG what a Party!

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by cmparrenzo, Aug 7, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Well, for those coming to Crescent this year I thought I better warn you, Tom Hnatiw from Dream Car Garage and SPEED Channel is returning again this year!

If you have not spent time with Tom, you are in for a treat! This man is a legend, and NOBODY can tell stories like Tom!
    (DO NOT OFFER TO BUY HIM A DRINK!)

I have already called the Police Department, we have a few get out of jail cards just in case!

We have also added an event on Saturday, a high speed sprint up to Branson to spend time with Jim Cox and the Branson Collector Car Auction! VIP passes will be provided to Crescent Classic attendees, and yes, more driving time!

See everybody soon!

Do Not Forget Your Big Smith's!

Chris

2. NSXER

NSXER Formula 3

Jan 4, 2004
    Kansas
    Sounds like it is going to once again be a fantastic time.
    Just thinking about it tonight while I was changing oil and brake pads.

Brian

3. Kleos1

Kleos1 Karting

Feb 1, 2004
    Urbandale Iowa
    Full Name:
    Garry Haas
    My Big Smiths arrived last week. :D

4. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Lock up the womwn and children!!!!!!!!!! LOL

5. Jim Cox

Jim Cox Rookie

Sep 18, 2006
    It's a mixed bag of emotions for this years run. On the one side we're delighted to continue our involvement and sponsorship. On the other, since the 800 pound monkey from Scottsdale decided on our
    traditional date for their first Vegas party, and since we use the same auction team, it was necessary to change our date. Kathy and I will miss the rally. Now, with all due respect, we have extended
    an invitation to all (kind of) with passes, goodies, drink tickets, etc. to attend the auction Saturday at the Branson/Hilton Convention Center. Your own seating, parking et al. Come take a look, it's a lot
    of fun.
    However, with the advent of an additional guest, specifically Hnatiw, we are compelled to draw the line somewhere. In anticipation of his involvement I have removed the differential from the '34 Hudson
    Indy racer, notified the sex offenders hotline and Darren and I have both changed the combinations to our respective Bordeaux wine collections. I sincerely hope you understand and will work with us to
    get through this challenging time.

6. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    I sent my eldest daughter away to college just to avoid any potential issues with Tom, now if I could just find a place to keep the farm animals for a few days...

7. nopiston

nopiston Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    Crap, I still have to get those, don't I. Chris, I just know how miserable you're going to make my life if I don't!

8. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    Your life, as you know it, will be over if you are not wearing Big Smith's!

9. Kleos1

Kleos1 Karting

Feb 1, 2004
    Urbandale Iowa
    Full Name:
    Garry Haas
    Deanna was very cross with me when I told she had to have them too.. LOL Got to Love it

10. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    Y'all aren't true Kansans! Jennie and I from the other side of Flint Hills already have multiple overalls to choose from in our daily wear, what do you mean order them? :eek: