Crescent Classic 2008 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Crescent Classic 2008

Discussion in 'Events Discussion' started by cmparrenzo, Aug 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RWG0417

RWG0417 Karting

Dec 20, 2007
    Midwest/SanDiego
    #76 RWG0417, Sep 15, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. cmparrenzo

cmparrenzo F1 Rookie

Mar 3, 2002
    Kansas
    Full Name:
    Chris Parr
    2008 was easily the best Crescent Classic yet!

We had incredible roads this year and the weather was truly a gift!

We sold out with the largest number of cars and participants ever, and we will not get any bigger, we will keep it small, fun and friendly!

We have some MAJOR new sponsors for 2009, and, of course, we are already in the planning stages for 2009.

I will keep everyone posted as to the schedule for 2009, thanks again to everyone who attended and all of our sponsors!

Chris Parr

3. tamark

tamark Guest

we had a blast!!!!!
    it was so much fun and so organized. we had no idea what to expect, being our first time. thank you chris for all your hard work and time.
    we met friends that we can't wait to see again and enjoy their company. we laughed so hard i think i busted a rib. tehehehehe
    the weekend goes so very quick and as someone else said, too bad it's only once a year.

again thank you chris and to any one else that may have had a part in making it such an enjoyable time.

quick question......does anyone know who it was that was taking all the great pictures. we would like to see if he had some we could get. thanks a bunch.

later gaiters
    tamark

4. RWG0417

RWG0417 Karting

Dec 20, 2007
    Midwest/SanDiego
    "Photo Guy" was Chris at Premier. Email [email protected] and let him know you want the link when he gets his photos up-loaded.

5. 2car1guy

2car1guy Rookie

Dec 28, 2004
    Springfield Missouri
    Full Name:
    Chris Guyer
    Guyer from Premier here - I just want to let you guys know I had a GREAT TIME!!!! I took a zillion photos and will be posting them soon. I am doing some light editing but if anyone wants them cropped or lighted/darkened or whatever let me know and I will get you fixed up! I am preparing for the Premier Viper Weekend next Saturday (the 27th-28th) here in Springfield MO. It will have all types of nice vehicle, mainly Vipers, but anyone wanting to attend is more then welcome. It is very low key and Premier will be having a Mexican Buffet at our location prepared by a fabulous local chef. You can email me at [email protected] and I will let you know when and where the photos are posted!!! Again, Thanks to Chris Parr for making it all happen and I couldn't have hung out with a better group of hillbillies for the weekend!

6. nopiston

nopiston Formula Junior

Apr 1, 2004
    Orange County, CA
    Full Name:
    Randy
    #82 nopiston, Sep 18, 2008
  7. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Michelle and I had a great time even considering my little "issue" on Friday. I was so dissapointed to miss the drive on Friday, but the rest of the weekend made up for it. Michelle and I took some great back roads home. Once we cleared the debrit around Eureca Springs, we had a "spirited" drive the rest of the way back to Joplin. Michelle stayed right on my tail the whole way in her BS and was just beaming when we got home. She finally caught the bug! Imagine, she couldn't get out of her own way on the drive down. LOL

Much credit to Chris, Dana, Scott, Bernie, Thomas and the rest for another great event. I think this was the best Crescent yet.

8. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    #84 GTHill, Sep 20, 2008
    Christy and I really enjoyed the driving and the excellent company! I was very proud of how the "little" 328 kept up with the fast group on Friday. She made me proud *tear*. :)

After a great BBQ lunch on Friday quite a few of us visited Blanchard Springs Caverns. I think many of us were quite impressed. I couldn't get many good pictures without a tripod, but this one was ok.

Thanks again to the entire team that worked on this years event. Everything was outstanding!

Gene
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

9. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    #85 rob lay, Sep 22, 2008
  10. slm

slm F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 5, 2004
    Near Lambeau field
    Full Name:
    Steve M
    Ya'll sure have purty mouths!!! lol

11. 2car1guy

2car1guy Rookie

Dec 28, 2004
    Springfield Missouri
    Full Name:
    Chris Guyer
    Papa Razzi here - I FINALLY got all the photos posted and there are a ton of them!!!! Remember that haunted hotel jinxed my camera so I had no flash so some of the photos are grainy but there are a lot of great times in these photos!! If you need one cropped, lightened, darkened, background obscured or something let me know and I will work it up for you! I am working on the videos and getting them uploaded next! http://picasaweb.google.com/guyertribe - just cut and paste or go to picasaweb and search for crescent classic and click on chris and it will get you to the albums. Thanks for waiting everyone! Guyer - you can email me [email protected]