Corso - Feb- 2020 edition... on Feb 29th! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Corso - Feb- 2020 edition... on Feb 29th!

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by spirot, Feb 24, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rmfamily

rmfamily Rookie

Aug 6, 2017
    For those of you who signed up for the drive you should have received the route map by now. Please let me know if you do not have it. See you tomorrow morning for 161 miles of fun rain or shine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I hope everyone had a good time. I've really got mixed emotions about doing drives when all this Shelter in place order is on... while I would love to carve up some mountain roads... I just think for me it sends the wrong signal.... and it would be my luck i'd need a flat bed or something ....

but we did go to the drug store today in the 599.... and took a small Atlanta ride around... let my wife drive .... and its still in one piece.

DefunctNeurons likes this.
  3. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Sign of the times when a trip to the drug store is a highlight of the day! I agree, between the shelter in place, rain and pollen count, I will probably be missing the drive as well. Looking forward to things getting back to normal soon.

4. 4right

4right F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed

Pm sent

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    You should do like I did - use the Ferrari to go pick up takeout at your favorite restaurants. I put 120 miles on mine in the last week doing just that!

6. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    It was a nice day for a mountain cruise with little traffic and the weather actually cleared to dry the roads. It was good to get a healthy shot of fresh air with a heavy pollen floater!

7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Did anyone take any photos?