Consolidated: Second Run/ Hostile/Old/Young/ EC v. Hart, et. al. Discussion | Page 14 | FerrariChat

Consolidated: Second Run/ Hostile/Old/Young/ EC v. Hart, et. al. Discussion

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by Hubert888, May 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003
  2. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    OK, so all the Fight Club threads have been merged. It was getting too messy. This way, if I have to lock down the thread to cool things off, it will be easier. Now, PLEASE take a look at the General Posting Rules before your next post.
    Thank you.
    The Management.

General Posting Rules:

1.1 No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another user.

1.2 No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this community. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

1.3 No "Spamming": Please do not double post or cross-post the same message in multiple forums. You will not mass-PM or mass-email multiple members of this community the same message. You will not post for the sake of increasing your post count.

1.4 No "Offensive" Posts, Links or Images: Please do not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or otherwise in violation of any local or international laws. This includes links in your signature, profile, bookmarks as well as posted images, photos and avatars. Moderators will ultimately decide if something is appropriate or not.

Exception A "Bikini Thread": "Bikini" girls and guys may be posted in the Other Off Topic Forum only with the proper warning in the title. Material must not include any frontal nudity.

Exception B - Links to offensive material: Links may be posted to offensive material as long as there is a complete and unquestionable warning.

3. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    you misunderstood me.
    i did not mean start a thread on insidetheec as in making a post on there. i meant start a thread on another forum somewhewre else ABOUT insidethec.

4. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    General Posting Rules:

1.1 No "Flaming": Please do not post any messages that harass, insult, belittle, threaten or flame another user.

1.2 No "Trolling": Please do not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this community. Don't create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

General Posting Rules:

General Posting Rules:

General Posting Rules:

General Posting Rules:

5. titanium360

titanium360 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Nov 10, 2003

6. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    Amen.

7. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

Like I have said before but it must not have gotten through your thick skull. You do not like it here. You and your buddies have said it all on the EC's board. Over there we are called ***s, a bunch of "vaginas" and there are threads upon threads of bashing f-chat and other members that you have talked behind their backs. Remember we you started? Here and you have now branched off to your own board well (NOW THIS IS MY OPINION) stay there. I for one do not want to hear or see your gangster talk or typing (just think if you came upon a real gangster and he saw you talking like that he would kick your a$$). Don't even bother responding to this reply. Put me on your ignore if you like. You really are a waste of time and space.

8. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    It seems what I have said did not go through your thick skull either.
    1) You are NOT the one to judge if a person can only posts here if he has undivided love and respect for this section.
    2) As you said yourself, there is a "ignore" fuction here, if you do not like my typing and post, put me on ignore list.

Ok, now, as you said yourself, do not bother responding to this reply.

:D
    God this is too much fun.

9. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

You wasted your time typing this because I didn't even read it

10. ClydeM

ClydeM F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 4, 2003
    Wayne, NJ
    Full Name:
    Clyde E. McMurdy
    Get the impression few on this board can eat Crow
    or likes the taste of Humble pie?

11. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    I did not type it for you.

12. CTM

CTM Karting

Aug 5, 2004
    New York, Catskills
    Full Name:
    Craig
    Productivity at work since this thread started shown as a percentage= 0%
    Fun factor listed as a percentage= 100%
    Do you guys really have jobs?

13. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

Yeah sure you didn't then why quote my previous post?

14. W00dEar

W00dEar F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Feb 24, 2004
    LI, NY
    Full Name:
    Chris
    i quoted you post because i was responding to it.
    but the response is not necessary for you, but for the whole boards to see. isn't that our intention in all these debates and arguments? you counter the other party's thoughts and argument in public. if that was not your intention, you could have PM'ed everything you wanted to say.

15. sjmst

sjmst F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 31, 2003
    Long Island, NY
    Full Name:
    Sam
    Not even on the menu.

16. F5506M

F5506M Formula Junior

Nov 3, 2003
    New Jersey
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Sam get some cheerleaders in here to really rally the crowds :)

17. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    yes i started that thread.
    who cares?
    did i say who i think is a fchat vagina?
    no

and yes, i do believe some of the users on fchat are vaginas. now what u gonna do about or what can u do about it?

NOTHING. i am entitled to my own opinions and so r u. and u may think i may be a fCHAt liTtlE BoY GangSTa or a fCHAt vaGInA or a fCHat sTUd.....i dont care.

18. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    some of the assinine comments that someone always makes is getting rather old too

19. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

Can I ask you why you think being a gangster is a good thing? What do you think it is? Why would you want people to perceive you as one? Are you insecure as to who you really are?

20. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    why do u keep insisting that i think i am a gangsta?
    read my fchat signature!

...duh

21. BWS550

BWS550 Wants to be a mod

Apr 1, 2002
    NEW JERSEY
    Full Name:
    BRUCE WELLINGTON
    ARE YOU RELATED TO WOODEAR?/ YOU HAVE A MOUTH LIKE HIM

I LOST ALL MY RESPECT FOR YOU...........

KEEP TALKING ABOUT ME, PAT, AND WHART IN YOUR LITTLE EC COMMUNITY.CHAT......WE WILL ALL MEET UP, SOME DAY........

22. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    have i ever stated directly who i think is a fchat vagina?
    if u coming to conclusions by urself, that isnt my problem

and yes i am sure we will meet up some day

23. Hubert888

Hubert888 F1 Veteran
    BANNED

May 14, 2003
    Manhattan & LA
    Full Name:
    Hubert
    whart said Greenwich is "a fake place, it's all about image, and symbols of consumption."

24. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini
    If you are not then why would you keep talking like an uneducated fool (that is what a gangster is you know among other things let me know if you need some help). And defending the reasons why you want to be seen as one.

25. Enzo

Enzo F1 Rookie

Feb 14, 2002
    MinneSOta
    Full Name:
    Pat Pasqualini

Don't try to cover up now. You were the one that made the thread own up and tell us then