Confirmation: did Ronin crash today? | Page 8 | FerrariChat

Confirmation: did Ronin crash today?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TestShoot, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    #176 ronin exige, Apr 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Funny thing is your buddy Allanlambo did swerve towards me in the parking area and I have 15 witnesses and your very own video to prove it thanks.....
    As you can clearly see he wasn't man enough to stop and hand me the Vbox he so desperately wanted to use for verification of performance he clearly doubted.. But not man enough to deal with the proof..So instead he passes by giving me the finger and then 20 min later he wants to play chicken with a pedestrian and him behind the wheel of his Porsche...What a big man your buddy is running away laughing...

After all his claim to fame is putting down others personal worth yet he's just a little boy crying out for attention....

My driving style is from driving group B cars with heavy torque steer....

Can anyone find a Porsche stopped on the side of the road offering assistance or even an exchange of information due to the accident he created ? I can't seem to locate him, how odd is that, ya can't find a Porsche on an LA fwy.?

Hit and run......

This photo was taken just seconds after I hit the wall...
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. h2oskier

h2oskier F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2006
    inside someone hot
    Full Name:
    MJA
    No sir
    Rules don't apply to this car

3. albert328gts

albert328gts Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    California
    You are one lucky man to be alive, so much can go wrong with an accident. Sometime a simple accident like yours as can lead to tragedy if you had a semi behind you, well you would be gone. So, the car most likely can be fixed, and with your ways am sure some upgrades will be in line. Just remember that the important thing is that a car can be replaced.

4. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    You are so right, if it weren't for the witness stoping to block traffic and call 911 I doubt I'd be here letting the chuckel heads have a field day....

Hell I can always build a better car for the canyons after all my R$D and if the frame isn't damaged I'm already thinking of something better/cooler to do with the chassis and drivetrain....

Funny thing is I'm less banged up than in a good sparing session the car on the other hand got its ass kicked...

5. AustinMartin

AustinMartin F1 Veteran

Mar 1, 2008
    Los Angeles/Idaho
    Dang... He's not the only guy I know of that does this either. *cough*Ronin*cough*

Also isn't Group B the series that was disbanded for people dying ... Often in cars with insane amounts of power resulting in torque steer?

Digging your own grave my friend!

:D:D:D

6. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    So where's the Porsche?

7. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    You will never see or hear me putting down another car guy because he can only do the best with what he's got be it a Celica, Civic, Pinto or a Muria SV since I've been there done that and am proud of it..
    I didn't start this thread or the many others on forums putting me down for a cheap laugh...

Hate away if you like but please waste someone else's time, life is too short and I as you know I couldn't give a crap what anyone thinks of me since I'm just stating the facts...

Group B was disbanded due to driver and spectator deaths due to driving a car faster than a driver can control.....A man has to know his limitations.

I prefer to dig my own grave than to have some chuckle head force me into an early one.

Sorry if the posers and the sheep don't like the truth but his own video shows the facts as to what kind of person he and his sheep are. Cowards and braggarts...

8. Bradjohnston

Bradjohnston Karting
    BANNED

Jul 6, 2011
    Few things I see...

First in the video I posted, at no point does it look like he swerved at you or was coming at you since he passes alongside you as you walk along..

Second.. Now you are asking people to look for a Porsche, while didnt you post the name of the supposed Porsche driver who hit you? More lies.

Lastly, Im interested to see how long it takes for your insurance company in both your boat and auto claims to see these threads.

9. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    You do know what hit and run means don't you ?

He was up the road getting a tow when the CHP got up to him for questioning..
    He thought calling AAA for himself was more important than 911..

10. Bradjohnston

Bradjohnston Karting
    BANNED

Jul 6, 2011
    Did you find out if he also rigged your tugboat to blow up?

11. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    #186 ronin exige, Apr 20, 2012
    I can tell you have no sense of depth perception since most CHP officers could easily make out the change in size of the 430's tail lights and the rear of my car... I guess you missed the part about the witnesses in the video who watch him almost rear end the red car in front.... Seriously kid do some reading since the moderators removed his name after I posted it from the police report....

Boy were in the back of the room when they were handing out the brains !..

once again..

12. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

bwahahahahaha!

There's no racing driver who can even fathom the notion of not having control. That's like saying unicorns are real.

13. Bradjohnston

Bradjohnston Karting
    BANNED

Jul 6, 2011
    Their is only one way to respond to your reply.... ROFLMAO

14. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    And you have never driven a group B car or known a driver of one..

15. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

LOL, whatever you say, all knowing, all talented one...

16. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    #191 ronin exige, Apr 20, 2012
    I speak from first hand expereance having been an owner and a driver of each brand of group B car I could get my hands on..... I got by without wrecking..

17. Atlanta355

Atlanta355 Karting

Jun 7, 2008
    Atlanta
    As an inpartial observer to this thread I cannot see why it is anyones business to ask questions and post wild theories about this accident. Not sure why some posters here have such a problem and feel the need to attack him as he didn't start the thread about the accident. IMHO some of you sound a little jealous for some reason............

18. Stefan_009

Stefan_009 Formula Junior

Aug 10, 2008
    Boston area, MA
    Full Name:
    Stefan

Any pics of the Miura SV? How was it to drive? I'm very curious, PM me if you wish to share. This thread has gone to hell anyways. :rolleyes:

19. LABrit

LABrit Karting

Aug 13, 2006
    Los Angeles
    Yup.

Ronin, this is karma - you had it coming.

Also this thread is:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0qm0KUPeD8[/ame]

20. b-mak

b-mak F1 Veteran

Ah, but have you raced one? Didn't think so.

21. Bradjohnston

Bradjohnston Karting
    BANNED

Jul 6, 2011
    You SOLD those... You didnt personally own them. They were forsale. Is any part of your life not bull****?

22. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    Ok guys enough of the insults and attacks ok.

23. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    I know this brings traffic to the forum but when do the personal attacks end ?....

I was under the impression that this was the adult site...

24. Fan512bbi

Fan512bbi Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Mar 25, 2004
    Wales-UK
    Full Name:
    Steve.
    The post above yours :) there will be no more insults or attacks :)

25. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    #200 ronin exige, Apr 21, 2012
    I have a few but I can tell ya from a drivers point of view it's not worth the hype....
    No right hand rear view mirror, horrable visabilty in the rear and it handled like crap in the canyons but it was a looker and turned heads from day one to present....

It was like having the hotest babe but she just couldn't truck..

I sold it after a few drives in the twisties for a few Group B's which were more my style...
    You know the cars I didn't own....:)