Confirmation: did Ronin crash today? | Page 10 | FerrariChat

Confirmation: did Ronin crash today?

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by TestShoot, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    To you guys that seem to have a personal issue with me I say just let me know when you are in my area and we can chat face to face and put this all to rest once and for all...

Simple

2. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    With all the forums you're banned from, your first foray into F-Chat being nothing more than coming here to speak ill of someone who isn't even a member here and create drama...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=351597

... your choice of language, the way you speak to people you have never met before and YOU WONDER WHY WE DON'T LIKE YOU?

Many of us have watched you alienate yourself and get tossed again and again, for no other reason than you act like a bratty child with a serious date with a bar of Life Bouy.

Don't blame us, don't blame Allanlambo, YOU DO IT TO YOURSELF FRANK.

3. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    Right by defending myself against all the BS you and your buddies toss out there makes me the bad guy....?
    ...as I said come and talk out your issues face to face..

4. ApexOversteer

ApexOversteer F1 Veteran

Feb 15, 2007
    Smoky Mountains, TN
    Full Name:
    T.A. Bell
    Oh please. Playing the victim spiced with "meet me at the bike rack"? You really are a piece of work.

5. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    I just read this entire thread and have a couple questions:

1. Why isnt Turbo360 permanently banned?

2. Why weren't some of those posters handed out bans when they continued to make personal attacks after being repeatedly warned?

3. How come some people don't understand that it is a felony to hit run with over 200 dollars property damage? (an estimate didn't take the time to look it up).

Art

6. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Hey Art... While you're at it why not be fair? What is the penalty for making false police reports and false insurance claims in Ca?

7. Ryan S.

Ryan S. Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 20, 2004
    Ronin is bringing the forum down, time for him to go. All the face to face bs is childish. Send him on his way. Funny how someone can destroy a reputation nationwide and probably soon worldwide through a forum. New era for sure.

8. Turbo360

Turbo360 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Oct 21, 2011
    #233 Turbo360, Apr 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. 2000YELLOW360

2000YELLOW360 F1 World Champ

Jun 5, 2001
    Full Name:
    Art
    That's for the police. Who's watching the store here?

Not you, I guess.

Art

10. LOTUS1

LOTUS1 Karting

Jul 28, 2005
    Rancho Mirage
    This is getting ridiculous...just close this thread already. There's nothing to gain from it. Lots of accusation with no proof and emotions clouding judgement.

11. ronin exige

ronin exige Karting

Jun 9, 2011
    Meeting face to face I'd say is the mature way to handle things since the childish way is to stay anonymous and toss out libelous accusations on a forum just to make a fool out of yourself...

If you guys who I've never met have a problem with me stating the facts as they are then come and have a face to face chat and we can clear the air but if you feel the need to poke while hiding behind a keyboard we can clearly see who who the kiddies are...

Bullies on the internet cowards in real life, who would have thought it were true ?

12. Bradjohnston

Bradjohnston Karting
    BANNED

Jul 6, 2011
    They say as you get older you regress into childhood. Proof is in the pudding..

13. Vantage007

Vantage007 Formula 3

Jul 5, 2009
    Toronto
    I've been silently observing this thread for a few days now; I have a few observations.

1) He's clearly foul-mouthed, but I'm still confused as to why Ronin is so "hated" in this community. Technically all he did here was come to verify the story.

2) Turbo360 commenced the attacks calling him out and bringing up the "Allenlambo" incident (which, for the record, I'm unfamiliar with)

3) The guy crashed his car, and is clearly cranky about it. I would be too if I was continuously getting called out for making up a story. Honestly, he mentioned early on in this thread that the Porsche driver was caught, the guy was even named, and that he stopped a mile down the road. Why is there still doubt that the Porsche existed?

4) Gentlemen, let's try to be mature here and move on. This is clearly a thread that makes 99% of us roll our eyes and move on. I'll admit, it's been a good study break from final exams to read this go on and on, but come on.

5) Ronin; maybe if you want to be taken more seriously (you're clearly an older gent; have owned some great machines and have a significant amount of road time), be a little more tolerant and respectful? Your language and mannerisms online show a clear lack of class.

edit: Someone want to brief me on the Allenlambo incident? I'm just curious.

14. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Since there's nothing of any positive value being added here, I'm closing the thread.