Concorso '07 9/15 in Bloomfield Hills | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Concorso '07 9/15 in Bloomfield Hills

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Jerrari, Aug 20, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike

Harry, at one point on the drive in riding shotgun in the 288, I looked in the side view mirror and i could see the front of your car. What a site!! I look forward to the next time we can get the crew together. What a day!

2. Vector W8

Vector W8 Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Vector W8 015
    Nice Pictures Isaac! Dang Scott, that picture of your car in front of mine looks great!

3. LanciaPaul

LanciaPaul Rookie

Aug 23, 2007
    Berkley, MI
    Full Name:
    Paul Valente
    #79 LanciaPaul, Sep 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Had a great time and everyone made me feel welcome with my X1/9. Anyone notice the front of the Veyron is the same color as my car (see below)! I probably can get Dupli-Color touch up paint for a Bugatti at Murray's or Pep Boys if I get a chip, right? ;)

Mo, I appreciate you encouraging me to join the club but, I'll wait until I actually have a Ferrari. I'd just be too self-concious. If you aren't having any luck with the Dino starter issue let me know. I'm pretty confident it is simply a loose wire and I would be happy to look underneith it.

Issac, what kind of camera do you have? Those pictures are FANTASTIC!

Hope to see you guys around,

Paul Valente
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    thanks for your help and iam have a look at it on friday..if no luck i'll let you know..........mo

5. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    #82 Veedub00, Sep 19, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This was one of my best days of my life. Really.
    Harry, I can't thank you enough for the opportunity to ride in the F40. That car is so awesome they need to invent a whole new language just to describe it, probably mostly onomotopaeia. Oooooooohhhhhh, aahhhhhhh, wooooowwwzaaa, weeeee!!!

That was one great show too. Great folks. So many great cars all in one place. I wish I took more pics. What a great day.

6. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    great event guys, some really quality iron showed up in one place, and thats always a treat.

Isaac, your shots are fantastic, but your motion shots are perfection !

Harry, glad you quick fixed the minor electrical connection and got the beast running full song. An F40 on full song, on boost, on a crisp morning in a convoy like you had....is pure nirvana my friend.

next year, you guys have to make it down for the keeneland concours...we'll have a blast.

7. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    thanks for everyone's help in trying to get my dino started at the councourse.we finaly got around to look at it.and with the help of DAVE WEXALL,accuall he did most of the work,we were able to fix it.it was a simple issue.solenoid wire was completely off the solenoid.clippled it back on and she started right up.........MO

8. Vector-France

Vector-France Formula 3

Mar 15, 2004
    Monaco
    Full Name:
    fqogil (Gilles)
    thanks nthfinity for this link.

Kurt's W8, fantastic car ;)

9. Vector W8

Vector W8 Formula Junior

Jun 30, 2004
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Vector W8 015
    Thank you....

10. miuras

miuras Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 28, 2005
    Southern Calif
    That looks to be a nice Silver Ghibli. Does anybody knows who owns it?