Concorso '07 9/15 in Bloomfield Hills | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Concorso '07 9/15 in Bloomfield Hills

Discussion in 'North Central - USA (MI, IN, OH, KY, WV)' started by Jerrari, Aug 20, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    o.k nick...see you there.......

2. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Actually... this one is Harry ;) (F40 photos I took)

3. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike

Harry, I look forward to meeting you at the concorso. You should bring the F-40 (heck, any of your cars, really) out to the FOC track day next wednesday!

Mike

4. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    thnx isac..i was thinking of a different person...hope to meet harry at the concourse.....MO

5. carsinxs

carsinxs Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2007
    On The Fence
    Full Name:
    H
    I look fwd to meeting you all!! After all the chat it seems wierd not to have done so yet. I regret missing the earlier gatherings.... the F40 will be at the meet. I plan to return with my wife later in either the Alpine Diablo or the newly finished Pantera (If it is done in time ) for the reception. Regardless, It'll be great to meet each of you in person vs cyber...
    Looking fwd to it!!!
    Harry

bye the bye, I'll be driving the F40 in from just 9 mi. N of the OH border. If anyone else is coming my way-let's hook up for the ride...

6. VK430gt

VK430gt Formula 3
    BANNED

Mar 18, 2006
    Anywhere Anytime
    Full Name:
    VK430GT DUH!!
    no, he doesnt have an italian car yet ;) erhrmm look for a Maserati Granturismo in the parking lot of the events in the spring

7. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    vic you can still come you just can't park at the concourse.i don't know if the show is free,but i had to pay $25.00 to place my car in the show/on course...and since you said you house is near by...jog over............MO

8. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    $10/ea for spectators.

9. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Ok.. Looks like Ken will have his Veyron there (Yes, in Bugatti's history, there is some amount of Italian heritage... even if today, its French and German :p )

Saturday morning, the Veyron will first be at the Autozone, then goto Turtle Lake after that... and may leave early for other reasons.

Nat, Mike, Jerry... others interested parties, shall we do something like the Eyes convoy? Harry is def. interested as well :)

10. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    sounds good to me what time?

11. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    likely about 7:30 am meet time.... I'll let everybody know more as more is known ;)

12. VK430gt

VK430gt Formula 3
    BANNED

Mar 18, 2006
    Anywhere Anytime
    Full Name:
    VK430GT DUH!!
    PSH, mo, its like 3 miles away from my crib. i cant jog like that. I was being overexagural. but let me get the record straight, 7:30 am you guys will be at autozone and then a criuse up to turtle late after? Im in if my dad doesnt want to work that day hehe. and when does the event itself start?

13. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I'd be up for the convoy. The Eye's convoy was spectacular! Ken should bring the 288 as well. If you think about it, Tom will probably have his Enzo, Harry would probably bring his F-40 maybe?, then with the 288 GTO, and Bugatti, that would be sweet!

14. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Dono if I should post or not... but the 288 WILL be there... and likely will be driven by a member on fchat... don't want to get any hopes up or down to that person if they don't already know one way or the other.

15. 348_Spiderman

348_Spiderman Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    Cumming, GA
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Wha, Wha, What? OMG!!! Well, you're obviously not talking about yourself (unless you suffer from multiple personality disorder LOL)

You would have been my first guess to pilot one of Ken's cars (other than the usual suspects who we already know do)

To this potential candidate, whoever you are, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I can only imagine what it would be like to be in your situation. If it does come to fruition, that would be AMAZING!!! If it were me, I know who I'd want to be my co-pilot: "Uh Isaac, can you take video of my permagrin, oh yeah, and one more thing, Don't say a word, and don't get in the way of my vision of the mirrors, I need to be 100% focused!"

That is fantastic!

Mike

16. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Sending my confirmation in tomorrow express mail....I hope I'm not too late! Lots of mundane "around-the-house" activities going on lately and it's hard to break away, didn't know for sure until today! See all of you there ! :) !

17. Veedub00

Veedub00 F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jun 30, 2006
    Troy, Michigan
    Full Name:
    James
    This is going to be an awesome event. Can't wait.

18. carsinxs

carsinxs Formula Junior

Feb 26, 2007
    On The Fence
    Full Name:
    H
    I know forecasts can change by the minute, but I was watching the news late last nite and the infamous "they" predict rain nearly every day this week w/Sat clear and in the high 60's.That'd be fine with me. 70's better, but let's all hope for no freakin' rain!!

19. carguy

carguy F1 Rookie

Oct 30, 2002
    Alabama (was Mich.)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    The maps of the turtle lake area posted earlier are great....but just exactly where in this area is this event to take place...like an address or "X" marks the spot or.....?

20. DieCast MotorSports

DieCast MotorSports Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2004
    Michigan, USA
    Jeff,

I would imagine that there will be signs for you to follow once you enter the property. This is a gated community, so there should be security there to ask as well. Jerrari might have the exact info we need.

21. nthfinity

nthfinity F1 Veteran

Mar 21, 2005
    South East MI
    Full Name:
    Isaac not Issac
    Watch Fox 2 news between 8:30 and 9am to get a small preview of the show :)

22. ekin95

ekin95 Rookie

Nov 5, 2006
    #47 ekin95, Sep 14, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I am guessing you get in right across the street from Forest Lakes CC on Club Dr. which would be on the south side of Sq. lake. See here. There is also another entrance off of Square Lake west but it is much smaller. This entrance has a gatehouse so I can only assume this is the one they will use. It looks to be a cool show so I am looking forward to it. Hey it beats watching Michigan this year. :)

[​IMG]
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

23. Jerrari

Jerrari F1 Veteran

Jul 24, 2001
    Michigan
    Full Name:
    Jerry Wiersma
    Guys, just get TO the subdivision, I'm sure there will be signs...no worries mon!!

24. modmaki

modmaki Formula 3

Sep 11, 2006
    Michigan,USA
    Full Name:
    Mo Makki
    the address is 2500 turtle lake dr.bloomfield hills mi,48302...just mapquest it..MO

25. DieCast MotorSports

DieCast MotorSports Formula Junior

Feb 10, 2004
    Michigan, USA
    #50 DieCast MotorSports, Sep 15, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017