Competition for the FF | FerrariChat

Competition for the FF

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by MalibuGuy, Aug 4, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    #1 MalibuGuy, Aug 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. Cariad

Cariad Formula Junior

Jan 1, 2006
    Any F1 Circuit
    Just the thing for Russian oligarchs. I thought it was a chromed Panamera.

3. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    I do have to admit I love this car, though if the FF gets crap for being so versatile and $300k I can't imagine what this car would get since it will no doubt be north of $1M. Doubt it's as versatile as the FF though, in fact I know it won't be

4. F430GB

F430GB F1 Veteran

May 5, 2008
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Gil Folk
    Yahoo article says this will be offered for $1.4 Million. Let's see, that's uh...4 moderately optioned FFs. :cool:

-G.B.

5. GTE

GTE F1 World Champ

Jun 24, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Full Name:
    Marnix
    That´s the Bugatti Galibier. It was shown first somewhere early 2010.

6. Bas

Bas Four Time F1 World Champ

Mar 24, 2008
    ESP
    Full Name:
    Bas
    I'll gladly take one...Not a fan of the Veyron but this is cool. Minus all that hideous chrome though, that's even too much chrome for the average American! ;)

All black outside, dark grey wheels, black/red interior. :)

7. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    #7 Townshend, Aug 5, 2011
  8. michael platzer

michael platzer F1 Veteran

Nov 12, 2003
    Austria
    Full Name:
    Michael Platzer
    looks good but i really would like to reduce the number of exhaust pipes. they look a bit ridiculous.

9. HossB

HossB Formula Junior

Dec 5, 2005
    DC
    Full Name:
    Ben
    what, you never wanted to have 8 exhaust tips? lol. I like the Galibier but way overpriced. Anyone have an interior pic?

10. NaeemT

NaeemT Formula Junior

Apr 7, 2005
    Birmingham (UK)
    Full Name:
    NaeemT
    #11 NaeemT, Aug 7, 2011
  11. Soerenau

Soerenau Karting

Dec 26, 2007
    DK-4000 Roskilde,CPH
    Full Name:
    Søren Algreen-Ussing
    when I saw it first, this four door bug,, the spec was that it would have 800 hp,,..

seems reasonabe, as not to 'disturb' the 'dream-castle' 1001 hp veyron, :) ,,

as always in VW,, a solid reserve of durable hp 's over a long life in the service and operation of intelligent, chauffeur's and owners, is entailed.

With Ferrari, the main brand, :),, hp's are more of a sentiment, in F1, even so, a strict 'notion',.

By the way, DRIVE YOUR DREAM, F-cars, are now available in Milan, at the centrally placed square behind the Galleria, (also behind the Leonardo da Vinci stutue.). The building behind the rental stall, was called the 'Ice Box' or the 'Refrigdirator' (sorry about the spelling), a test office for a business case, of running costs versus timely supply, and take off, of the office supplies, in a regular, Milan, administrative function.

There is a California, a 430, and a, hrm, hrm, Lambo, . There is a choice of two routes, but they are only marked up on maps, for the significant 'area' or 'direction' they apply to. The streets chosen, are at the discretion of the instructor/co-driver.

I had a wonderful day there, in the city center, all kinds of spectacles in the Duomo area, got my photo taken also, with the pigeons.

The rides were around 165 euro each, I took two, just to get a feel of the differences. On one ride, the instructor filled up the tank of the car, shouldn't cause any worry.

There's an optimal trattoria/ristorante in the Galleria, best choice of dear and ecconomical whines, good food, and dilligent service.

12. MalibuGuy

MalibuGuy F1 Veteran

Sep 18, 2007
    One of the fun spots I found was near the Galleria. A small eatery selling Panzerotti. Luini's Panzerotti I think was the name. There was a line of devotees outside the shop. My girlfriend who used to work in Milan and I lined up and were not disappointed. YUM

13. SouthernThunder

SouthernThunder Karting

May 23, 2009
    Dallas
  14. It's Ross

It's Ross Formula 3

Jul 30, 2007
    Barrington, Ill. USA
    Full Name:
    Ross
    Hard to believe such a gorgeous interior(minus the damn TV) could belong to such a vulgar looking car.

15. Aedo

Aedo F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2006
    Perth
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Well said.

16. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    I love the interior but hate the TFT screen. I hope that hides somewhere.

The exterior is pretty. Pretty ugly that is.

17. Cavallino Aficionado

Oct 3, 2006
    Lk. Tapps/Buckley WA
    Full Name:
    Brian
    What were they thinking with those pipes?! A bit overone when the dash in contrast is very bare. The dash hints of a Chris Craft barrel back to me.

18. open roads

open roads F1 Rookie

Jan 28, 2007
    Sarasota, Fl.
    Full Name:
    Stan
    I love the dash. The pipes on the other hand need to be longer, reminding us of the guns on a battleship.

The shape is... how should I say it, not so pretty. Picturing the vintage car with it is pure marketing.