Colori Grigio FF on the Road | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Colori Grigio FF on the Road

Discussion in 'FF/Lusso' started by Cariad, May 27, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. eric

eric Formula Junior

Aug 3, 2001
    Albion, CA
    #76 eric, Jun 17, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I thought the Rosso Maranello was stunning when I got to see it in person. There's no way I can explain the color other than to say it seems to read well in some of the promo videos Ferrari has produced of the car in the snow, except in person it has even more metallic shine and depth than comes across in the videos.

I'd never claim to be even a fair spy photographer or spotter: I get too bored and distracted by other things while waiting and then when the car appears, I sit there staring at it instead of having my camera at the ready. But I did catch a shot of one in Maranello as it left the Factory gates. Color is really off in these photos (in person it has a bit more pink and lots of metallic shine) along with bad lighting, too far away, and bad framing. Oh well, it looked great in person and sounded awsome.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Aedo

Aedo F1 Rookie

Feb 22, 2006
    Perth
    Full Name:
    Steve
  3. admcewen

admcewen Karting

May 3, 2005
    West Suffolk
    Full Name:
    Adam McEwen
    No worries

4. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    #79 nikkis34, Jun 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Why, you got a thing for the commies? Seeing how you were defending Middle Eastern despots, earlier, you probably do.

With the way many go gaga for the FF, in here, I am already aware of this place's fetish for the second-rate.

He stepped over the line first, in this instance. Also, save your lectures and critiques for those who think highly of commie lovers.

My, my, what a lovely picture this one is. So you like plunging young lovelies, perv? Perhaps Dr. Strangelove is an apt username for someone that is into, well, strange love.

5. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    Please ban this guy for good

6. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    Undoubtably I will get banned for what I did but that mod had it coming. A cheerleader for the House of Al-Sabah telling someone where the bear sits is begging for a drone strike, no matter how much authority he has.

In addition, if you ask me, then all the mods have it coming. They always confuse their authority with intellectual prowess.

7. tazandjan

tazandjan Three Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 19, 2008
    Clarksville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Terry H Phillips
    Nikkis- You are so lame, but you are really good at it. Did you have to go to a special school to get that lame, or did it just come naturally?

Taz
    Terry Phillips

8. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    #83 nikkis34, Jun 22, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2011
    Middle-aged man throwing the word lame around is just too funny. What is next gramps, are you going to TP my house? Perhaps up giving up the 'go pills' would be the wisest course of action.

9. deppi0

deppi0 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Edmondo
    Seriously please someone ban this kid Nijjer once and for all....

I thought you had finally disappeared but here you are again complaining about everything!

Please go back home and play with your M3 toy car.

10. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    +1

11. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    As if the British and the Latins don't have a lock on the complaining business.

12. deppi0

deppi0 Formula 3

Jun 30, 2010
    London, UK
    Full Name:
    Edmondo
    You are pathetic!

Please someone put him out of his misery

13. VIZSLA

VIZSLA Four Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jan 11, 2008
    Sarasota
    Full Name:
    David
    Fix't
    ;)

14. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Here is what I don't understand. The kid joined in 2004 and his posts used to be normal, he was even subscribed at one time. But then something happened and now he has a permanent case of PMS whenever he posts.

15. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    He's having a rare case of male menstruation period. Happens every seven years.

16. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    we'll let Mike take care of him since involved.

17. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    You are the one that is whining like a little girl and I am the one that is pathetic.

There are a lot of things you don't understand and the definition of PMS would be one of them. I am not the one *****ing and moaning over harmless quips about a car that I don't own.

Boy I tell you, FF fans are a trunk short of a full car. Perhaps that is why they think the FF is beautiful.

18. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    Are you speaking from experience? You seem to know a lot about this subject.

19. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Have you ever tried being nice and personable when you interact with others? You'll get a lot further in life if you act like a decent human being. You'll notice that everyone has a problem with the way you act, it isn't limited to only those who like the FF.

20. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    The things people will do to quash dissent. Of course if I was heaping praise on the FF in my current manner, whatever that may be, then nobody would have minded.

21. Tifosi15

Tifosi15 Formula 3

Jul 15, 2009
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Bryan
    The fact of the matter is I've never seen you add anything to any conversation you've been a part of. There is no substance or worth to your posts

22. TheMayor

TheMayor Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Feb 11, 2008
    Vegas baby
    No one's trying to quash anything.

But, there's a way to get a point across and a way to pi$$ everyone off just for the sake of pi$$ing them off.

You seem to like the latter.

23. S Brake

S Brake F1 World Champ

Aug 3, 2006
    Utah
    Full Name:
    Dave
    You act as though you're the only one that doesn't like the FF. There are plenty of others who don't care for the car, but they are able to convey their thoughts like an adult. You have shown repeatedly that you're not capable of doing the same. You're here just to piss people off.

24. nikkis34

nikkis34 Formula Junior
    BANNED

Feb 17, 2004
    SF
    Full Name:
    M. K. Nijjer
    I think I will quit. If I get one more lecture from people with at times questionable tastes, then that will be the end of that. Just remember that my reason for quitting was not because I went yeller.

25. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Go home, troll :)