Coffee & Lunch meeting every saturday in Brentwood | Page 6 | FerrariChat

Coffee & Lunch meeting every saturday in Brentwood

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by tony2ta, Jun 28, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ace

ace Rookie

Nov 16, 2005
    Hey Tony it was great to meet you as well as the others... I had a great time!

- Allan

2. meantestarossa

meantestarossa Karting

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern CA
    Full Name:
    Ron McDaniel
    Awesome turn out Tony! looks like we just keep growing and growing! Some of the stand outs were Allan with his 430 Spyder, Wayne and his classic 1967 330GT, Simon with that fabulous 550 Barchetta and of course our host Tony Ta with his menacing Diablo! We would have had much more from Stockton joining but some were out of town. Yesterday was a beautiful day. A perfect day for a gathering of exotics!

3. fastfred

fastfred Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    antioch calif.
    Full Name:
    fred pedersen
    sorry, did not make this one had to work...but thanks tony for the invite...maybe next time,looks like every one had a good time..........nice pic's

4. petrone01

petrone01 Karting

Oct 17, 2005
    Concord, CA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Tony et al,

I am back from Bora Bora - Hopefully if it is a nice Saturday I will join you guys on the 10th....

Carmine

Looks like I missed some good rides and sounds!

5. Fyrrari

Fyrrari Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2005
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    David
    Tony,

Bummer! I missed you guys again-drove through the Panama Bay parking lot on my way home around 9:30ish and the place was vacant! I think I may have seen the white nsx but it was parked solo.

I ended up making my way back to DB. Looks like that is where you guys ended up-and to think my car was sitting just a few hundred yards away!

Let me know next time you are getting together.

Summer is on its way....

David

6. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    David,

Every saturday from 9-11:30am at Panama Bay Coffee in Brentwood.

Tony

7. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Carmine,

See you this saturday at 10:00am. Have fun on thursday at Bings :), are you bringing your 355 to Bings?

Tony

8. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Allen,

It was a great pleasure meeting you as well. We have to go for a longer drive next time.

Tony

9. petrone01

petrone01 Karting

Oct 17, 2005
    Concord, CA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Do you know what the parking sit is at Bings. If I can leave it out front then I can bring the 355, if not there is no point in putting in a lot for drunkards to play with...

C

10. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Carmine,

Valet parking right in front, tell Jeff(Owner) or Michael(Mgr)that you're good friend of Tony Ta. If you tell them that, you will be right in front of the door.

Tony

11. fastfred

fastfred Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    antioch calif.
    Full Name:
    fred pedersen
    #136 fastfred, Mar 8, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  12. petrone01

petrone01 Karting

Oct 17, 2005
    Concord, CA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Tony and Fred,

Thanks for the info - looks good and safe. So I guess I'll take it out tonight.

Carmine

13. GT-Racer

GT-Racer Karting

Oct 27, 2005
    Hey Guys, how about a drive/lunch to SF (or somehwere else) sometime this weekend. The weather will be gorgeous... Photoshoot by the GG bridge, Palace of Fine Arts, ...

14. petrone01

petrone01 Karting

Oct 17, 2005
    Concord, CA
    Full Name:
    Carmine
    Sounds good and you are correct the weather will be in the mid 70s and probably 95 degrees in Brentwood :).

C

15. fastfred

fastfred Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    antioch calif.
    Full Name:
    fred pedersen
    i went by this a.m. and last sat. and no one is around did this sat. meet die out or move or ?................

16. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony

Fred,

We will start meet again in june. We're still busy with moving to our new house.

Tony

17. BLACK HORSE

BLACK HORSE Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 11, 2004
    California - Bay Area
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Hey Tony... WOW, You're done yet????? Sorry for not keeping in touch, but let me know when you guys are meeting in June, and I'll come out to join you.... Do you still have the Lambo?

Rob

18. BrianZuk

BrianZuk F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2007
    NorCal (Bay Area)
    Full Name:
    BrianZuk
    Will there be a meet Every Saturday? Are they all the same or are there bigger ones with more cars?

19. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Dear friends,

Hope to see some of you this saturday at Panama Bay coffee shop between 9:30-11:00

Tony

20. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    Dear friends,

Hope to see some of you this saturday at Panama Bay coffee shop between 9:30-11:00

Tony

21. fastfred

fastfred Formula Junior

Sep 17, 2004
    antioch calif.
    Full Name:
    fred pedersen
    is there a coffee meet this sat.23rd.?if so what time?

22. 90koenigTR

90koenigTR Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2004
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    I. P. Freely
    See y'all at S Row....

23. Fyrrari

Fyrrari Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2005
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    David
    Tony,

I was hoping to meet up with the gang this morning but I am stuck at work for a 24 hour shift. Can't wait to share a cup of coffee with you all and start getting back out again. Tell everyone I said hello.

P.S. Heard you bought a new home-right down the street from my parents house. I am sure I will see you in the neighborhood. Take care.

24. tony2ta

tony2ta Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2004
    NorCal
    Full Name:
    Tony
    David - How are you, Mary and Mariah doing? are you ready for "Hot Danville Nights"?

PS: I really like the location of my new home. This neighborhood is too quiet for me to start up the Vector.

Tony

25. Fyrrari

Fyrrari Formula Junior

Jun 4, 2005
    Northern California
    Full Name:
    David
    Tony,

We are all doing fine-just busy as always! We are trying to slow down for the summer so we can enjoy our toys. We all went out to the Auto Affair car show & we just missed you. We had a bite to eat with Tom at Piatti's and walked around a bit. Nice cars-nice show.

Hope your family is doing well, and you are settled into the new home. It is a quiet neighborhood and has some really nice homes.

We are looking foward to hitting some of the car events later this year. In the meantime, I will look for you guys at Panama or Starbucks.

Take care.

David