Coach I Memorial Concours and Tour August 27-29 | Page 4 | FerrariChat

Coach I Memorial Concours and Tour August 27-29

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by Juan-Manuel Fantango, Jul 30, 2010.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Viper01GTS

Viper01GTS Karting

Oct 30, 2006
    SC
    Oh just wait!! I'll post some of Heather's pics soon. She got a classic one of David posing with all his "bling"! lol

2. Viper01GTS

Viper01GTS Karting

Oct 30, 2006
    SC
    Ahhh haha! That was Chris in the 360 Spider and me behind him. We were the lead cars and had pulled away from the others because of the freakin traffic. At first we thought you guys were with us and had somehow got ahead..but seeing the GT3 and the blue Modena, that were not at Julie's that day, we figured it was pure luck to come across another group of exotics driving the mountain roads at the EXACT same time we were!! I have some good pictures of the few corners we all took together I will post up!!

BTW...I remember meeting you at that event in Augusta, GA when we had lunch at that guy's house with the Enzo, F40, and 360 spider in that beautiful garage!

3. Spider1979

Spider1979 Rookie

Sep 6, 2008
    Columbia SC
    Full Name:
    David Brock
    #78 Spider1979, Aug 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. luca67

luca67 Rookie

Feb 23, 2004
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Luca Nencetti
    Great to see a lot of familiar faces and places
    Maybe next year I'll have to drive down south to join
    Ciao!

5. Dincenzo

Dincenzo Formula 3

Oct 11, 2005
    Columbia, SC
    Full Name:
    Adrian
    Hey Luca! We would love to have a "Luca Returns" event. Just let us know when and David and I will start on the arrangements! :)

Adrian

6. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Sorry I couldn't be two places at once; I would have loved to have been at Coach I's. Meanwhile, if you want to see some photos of our Highlands trip, they're at http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291690&page=3, including our own shots at Bridal Veil Falls! Note that some of the cars in the early photos had already gone back before we encountered your group.