Clutch Pedal Height Adjustment | FerrariChat

Clutch Pedal Height Adjustment

Discussion in '308/328' started by miketuason, Jul 8, 2020.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Does anyone have the step by step procedures for adjusting the clutch pedal height for the QV? TIA.

2. rjlloyd

rjlloyd Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 19, 2014
    Brisbane, Australia
    Full Name:
    Richard Lloyd
    Hi Mike, I’m pretty sure the QV would be the same as 2V injected, which if my memory is correct, the pedal height is set by adjusting the cable length at the clutch release lever underneath the car, bell housing.

Sent from my iPhone using FerrariChat

3. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I thing it’s in the 83 or 308gt4 wsm. Iirc it is adjusted to the same height as the brake pedal and the adjustment is made just before the tranny linkage a turnbuckle affair .Very easy . Height should end up the same as brake pedal.

4. Crowndog

Crowndog F1 Veteran

Jul 16, 2011
    Fairfield,Pa
    Full Name:
    Robert
    What clutch did you end up with?

miketuason likes this.
  5. miketuason

miketuason F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 24, 2006
    Cerritos, CA.
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Robert, I didn’t buy the clutch disc yet, I figure I will do that later on as there’s really nothing wrong with my clutch except it’s a little stiff because of the pressure plate I have that came from the Daytona V12, but I’m actually used to it, in fact the clutch is so good, I can do burn out all day long, but for now I just want to adjust the clutch pedal, it’s about half inch above the brake pedal.